eac worng ban

Hello. I’m a rust player from Korea.
The reason why I am mailing you is because I got a game ban from rust.
I was playing with the family to share. But today, suddenly I Was a game ban. As this is also my account.
I could not understand why . I had to work . Until my teammates are urgently Tell your Skype chat
Honestly, I am not a hacker.
In my Steam inventory, you’ll be able to see how much I liked rust. The new skin comes to the purchase without hesitation.
Server Admin also because I believe gave me here to tell you to Contact the site . The credit card payment can also show .and can show everything in my computer.
I never did not use the hack.
I am very upset and embarrassment .

My Steam profile

I have 253 hours on Rust.
I know That play time is small.
But I am not a hacker, and I really feel sad because of the game ban.
Please check carefully for me.

Thank you so much for helping.
KJRP_Fox/h…

(User was permabanned for this post ("cheater" - Orkel))

You could wait for an EAC staff member to look into your case, or post your claim on easyanticheat.net if you wanted to try appealing there. If it is a false positive EAC is very good at reversing bans.

However, you mentioned that you are using a family sharing feature. If any other members of your family used a script or a hack, the parent account the family sharing copy originated from is also banned to prevent piggybacking.

I feel very grateful for your advice. Accounts that are sharing the family 's all my accounts. Therefore, other people do not use.

then forgive me for asking, why use a family shared account instead of the main?

The reason there are so Annoying word change my money in many parts Steam Wallet account Because I mainly play games and continue on this account in the Accounts section .

Your account has a VAC and EAC Ban on them…not sure your going to have much luck

sorry, i don’t understand this post.

Profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197974461998/ 1 VAC ban(s) on record
Profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198098823601 2 game ban(s) on record

No, no, you not hacker. Fuck you!

(User was banned for this post ("Flaming in multiple threads at once." - Pascall))

Both games were at the same time the ban . I’m really absurd.

[editline]24th April 2016[/editline]

Just a lot on my Steam Wallet account was another family to share.

Korea, Republic of

I knew the Koreas were already hacking…

The ban is from a definite cheat detection and it is permanent.