Early access to s&box / queue

So i’ve created a few addons in the past (mainly last year) so i pass the requirement for the cut off date and it says my workshop score is like 290,000. I have an image to show below which says im at the front of the queue or should be getting access now? Not quite sure what it all means or if im getting access now.

1 Like

the game will appear in your steam library, once that happens log into that website and once you make stuff like maps or gamemodes you can upload them to s&box

2 Likes

Is there a time frame for how long it takes to appear in your steam library? And does the screenshot i showed mean that I will get access? Im asking that because I literally logged into it for the first time today, like 15 minutes ago so I’m quite surprised to see that Im at the front of the queue (or not im really not sure cos it says 0)

Ty for the fast reply aswell

1 Like

Couple of hours to a day, just keep checking your library, you were shot at the top of the queue because now the queue is full of people with 1 workshop score.

2 Likes

Jesus how many addons did you make? 300k score :dizzy_face:?

1 Like

He ported Toy Chica

2 Likes

I want to get access to start and create my own content, I´m mapper. I don´t have uploaded never of my maps to the workshop (I have cs:go maps).
I will wait for it, I don´t care wait 1 or 2 years, I love Facepunch since Garry´s Mod and Rust.

1 Like