[Early Release] Massive Amount of Fallout SWEPs for Gmod 13

Name: Fallout SWEPs

Version: 0.9.5

Description: Fallout SWEPs made from Fallout: New Vegas

Download: Fallout SWEPs v0.9.5

Hey guys! This is Halokiller38, and I just wanted to say, thank you guys for downloading the old versions, because this is my redone pack!

Disclaimer:
-I’m not an animator, so I’m limited in the use of animations, leading me to have to use Game-Banana models. You don’t like it, don’t download it. This also means that I can’t go out on gamebanana and credit everyone, I will just leave it as “Gamebanana animators.”
-If I fix/add something, please don’t say “This isn’t working” without reading this post first.
-These Sweps are NOT exact replicas of the weapons found in the Fallout games, they’re my RP-ish from of them.

What I need help with:
-Either someone could make particle effects, or teach me how to make particles, as the Displacer and Ballistic Gloves will need them. I could just change the muzzle effects of most guns while I’m at it.

Things left to do:
-Finish all the models I am making

DISCLAIMER TO SERVER OWNERS: If you’re planning on using the sweps listed above, it’s your responsibility to keep in check who has a Light Machine Gun/Fat Man, as I’m not going to responsible for minges killing everyone the server. It’ll be your responsibility, not mine.

--------------------
-- Assault Rifles --
--------------------
- MARKSMAN CARBINE*
- LIGHT MACHINE GUN*

----------
-- Misc --
----------
- FLAMER
- BINOCULARS
- Pipboy 3000
- FRAG GRENADE
- FATMAN*

----------------------
-- Sub-Machine Guns --
----------------------
- 9MM SUB-MACHINE GUN*
- 10MM SUB-MACHINE GUN*
- .22MM SUB-MACHINE GUN*

---------------
-- Shotguns --
---------------
- CARAVAN SHOTGUN*
- HUNTING SHOTGUN*
- RIOT SHOTGUN*
- SINGLE SHOTGUN*
- COMBAT SHOTGUN*

-----------
-- Rifles --
-----------
- VARMINT RIFLE*
- HUNTING RIFLE*
- SERVICE RIFLE*
- COWBOY REPEATER*
- COWBOY REPEATER UNIQUE (SCOPED)*

------------
-- Pistols --
------------
- 9MM PISTOL EXTENDED MAGS*
- MARIA*
- HUNTING REVOLVER*
- RANGER SEQUOIA*
- 9MM PISTOL*
- N99 PISTOL*

-----------
-- Melee --
-----------
- COMBAT KNIFE*
- BUMPER SWORD*
- CHINESE SWORD*
- POLICE BATON*
- KITCHEN KNIFE*
- LEAD PIPE*
- ROLLING PIN*
- SWITCHBLADE*
- TIRE IRON*
- 9 IRON*
- CATTLE PROD*
- BASEBALL BAT*
- CLEAVER*
- HATCHET*
- VERTIBIRD BLADE (A WEAPON NORMALLY UNUSABLE BY THE PLAYER IN NV)*
- NUKA BREAKER*
- STRAIGHT RAZOR*
- POOL CUE*
- NAIL BOARD*
- FIRE HYDRANT*
- DRESS CANE*
- REBAR CLUB*
- MACHETE*
- THERMIC LANCE*

----------------------------
-- Laser/Plasma Weaponry --
----------------------------
- PLASMA PISTOL*
- PLASMA DEFENDER*
- LASER PISTOL*
- LASER PISTOL UNIQUE*
- ALIEN ATOMIZER*
- ALIEN BLASTER*
- LASER RCW*
- LASER RIFLE*
- GATLING LASER*
- TRI-BEAM LASER RIFLE*
- PLASMA RIFLE*

Credits to Worshipper, Stef(Original Laser/Plasma Weapons, which also means the bases which are called: fo3_stef_base and fo3_stef_base_rifle), Clavus(SCK), Kermite, Sharky(Models for Melee)
Credits to me for replacing 25% redoing some. 75% for making codes(fallout_base and the actual weapons with weapon_fo3_****************).

It looks cool, I’ll give it a shot.

However, one thing I recommend, try to put all the other downloads (like the models) as part of your swep pack. Everything should really be in a single addon folder.

Ya, I was just breaking it up so it doesn’t take 40 minutes to install one zip.

Download for Particles is not working.
These look good though.

What do you mean? Like, they don’t download at all? Or they aren’t working ingame?

The download itself comes back with “File not found”

Fixed, changed it from gamefront to mediafire.

[editline]25th November 2012[/editline]

There will be a update today. So everything then will be fixed.

Your promising people to much.
You made these weapons with swep construction kit wich means reloading animations and all that are from CSS weapons or HL2.

And to be honest with these people you did 1% of all coding.
Stef and worshipper did all the rest.

Actually, not only stef is used. And you can’t even talk. You advertised your work on XR, and you guys use the same thing. And Animations will be done later. I am more worried on making the actual sweps work. So Reenesj, go back to your little “rp” community, and go back to waiting for Huntingrifles. Not everything is perfect.

75% seems a little (and I actually mean a lot) generous don’t you think?

Update in about 2 hours.

Gonna be a bit longer. Had to do some other stuff.

Update on it’s way.

• Added Fixed Sounds
  • Added all Models to one pack. Added particles to the pack as well.
  • Added the .22mm Sub-Machine Gun(Silenced)
  • Made it so when you reload, the weapon draws away from site, then comes back when finished.

It’s here!

Help me. I downloaded the pack from the mediafire link (took forever) and when I installed it, it had a bunch of error models, missing/invisible models, sounds, animations and effects.
Also, the mriv gives me lua errors and I don’t get any of the melee weapons either.
I had this same problem with the workshop download except the download was about 300 times faster.
The funny thing is that every single one of the worldmodels work perfectly fine even though almost every weapon has something wrong with it.

[editline]26th November 2012[/editline]

OK, I disabled all of my addons except css sounds & scripts and headspack. All of the “fixed fallout sweps” work now and a few of the models for the pistols are working now but everything else is just errors and nonexistent reload animations.

Well, let me say this, send me the lua errors.

I use the same thing yes, But I am not releasing broken weapons like these, sound are completely wrong.

How about you first complete your work before releasing it?

To my opinion and others my community isn’t so small as you think… LINK

what do I do with this, first when i downloaded part 2 i only got 2 sweps, 2 when I installed the pack from Mediafire i could not find any of the weapons from it, just what got I from workshop. The way I installed the pack was i put each file in the its place on gmod directory. So whats going on?

I really don’t care. They are not broken. Your community a very unserious community and is a disgrace. So please, go flame somewhere else.

[editline]26th November 2012[/editline]

I will make a video I suppose to teach people how to install something this easy.

this thread title is really confusing me with viper720666’s thread. both you and him have great mods coming along, but could you please change the title if you can? or maybe get a mod to?

I said that the MRIV gives me lua errors. I’m not sure if it does now that I disabled my other addons but I’ll send them to you once I get a chance.
Other weapons don’t give me lua errors, they have error models and missing reload animations. btw, this pack is awesome from what I can see.

Ok, here is the lua error that I got:

[ERROR] …lout sweps v0.6.3/lua/weapons/weapon_fo3_mirv/shared.lua:64: attempt to index field ‘Owner’ (a nil value)

1. unknown - …lout sweps v0.6.3/lua/weapons/weapon_fo3_mirv/shared.lua:64

Timer Failed! [fatman_timer][@addons/custom fallout sweps v0.6.3/lua/weapons/weapon_fo3_mirv/shared.lua (line 61)]

I just realized that most of these sweps require css for the models. Sorry for being such a noob. These sweps are awesome!

Thanks, will get on it. Right now I am porting stuff from Bethesda’S Fallout: New Vegas. Just finished about 13 props in about 2 hours. It’s really really easy. And you only need like, what, 4 programs.