Are you tired of all the failing economic systems of GMod’s roleplay gamemodes?
Are you one of those people who love playing Monopoly and financial board games?
Are you like me, interested in economics and demand real economic systems?
If you answered yes on the questions above, you would love Economic Roleplay.
Well, how would you create realistic economics in a roleplay gamemode then?
- remove “automatic salary” from ALL jobs. Even the government jobs.
- create a central bank which could set the taxes and all the economic factors, like for example interests.
- create flags for “government” which admins could give to players, or the players could receive automatically when the reached a certain amount of played time.
- create a democratic governent election system.
- make the government able to control the central bank.
- make the gamemode require scriptenforcer to be set on 1.
- create a system which give new players a random amount of money. It would be a bit configurable by the government.
- create a company system which gives players who have a certain amount of money access to start a joint-stock company.
- create a stock system which would be the center of stock trading.
- create a realistic bank system which would be administrated by the central bank.
- create flags for different products, so people could buy these flags and then start buying shipments of the products to later sell the products and start a company of their own.
- make the door prices flexible, so the prices would be set after how rich the local population are.
- create a inventory for each player with much space. If the player would buy bags he/she could carry more items.
- create police/paramedic/firefighter jobs which would be supported by taxes, fines, and bills.
- create a apartment and house market system.
Those items were just example items, it may contain more items.
Well, more ideas are welcome.
Now! To the problem.
I only know how to edit lua scripts and not how to create lua scripts of my own.
So I would need a team of lua scripters and modelers to create this gamemode. Or, anyone could just steal my idea, but I would like some credit.
For the lua coders and modelers, I would like to introduce my website which could be used for the development. And I have also got a steam group for the development.
I’m on a well-deserved vacation at the moment, but I will still be able to contact and work with.
Development Website: www.truegmod.uservenet.com
Steam Group: True GMod
My Steam Name: bromma53