Eidolon: "Your struggles have only just begun."

The world of Dawson the Riot Officer has taken a rather dark turn, for his recently* defeated nemesis has made an unforseen comeback from the grave. Fueled by nothing more than the power of retribution and malice, the entity has manisfested itself in sentimental form and vows to inflict swift vengeance. His name is “Eidolon”, and by his hand Dawson will pay with his life!

[Release]

Eidolon:

"I am not going to risk boring you to tears with some villain speech of ass-numbingly long proportions. I will not set myself up to appear like a moron, either, so I will only say this to you, Dawson: Your struggles have only just begun. BUAHAHA!"

Dawson:
“Ugh, really now? What the heck was that?”

Eidolon:

"Oh cut me some slack–. That blurb was pretty damn good in my book! Short and sweet!"

Dawson:
Sigh Allow me to explain… The laughing-your-guts-out routine you just threw at me is awfully silly. It doesn’t make you look any more intimidating - it just gives me (and anybody else) a reason to not take you seriously. Let’s face it: At this day and age, the “last laugh” ploy is on its last leg; it’s so overused that anyone caught doing it should be siezed in a burlap bag and socked in the groin. If you really wanted to wow me, you should have elaborated on how you are going to achieve your payback scheme. Please consider what I just highlighted on as constructive criticism. Because even the bad guys need a helping hand from time to time…"

Eidolon:

“Oh piss off! If there’s one thing I won’t screw up, and that’s letting you get the last word!”

Dawson:
“I’m just saying.”[/Release]

*Okay, to be honest that’s kind of a stretch. Let’s say the duration was approximately a year and 34.8 days.

I can see this developing into a series, thats how good this could be.

Welp, even if there is potential to be found in the riot officer shenanigans, it would probably be best for me to take it easy for now. For the most part I might stick to just creating small, random scenarios for Dawson to fool around with.