Engineer's mechanical arm NEED HELP

Where can I find the “Gunslinger”, melee unlock for the engineer in the game files. I’ve found both the Justice fronteer and the Wrangler.

I would really appreciate some help.

I get the feeling it’s just a texture change engine-wise and it doesn’t have a actual world model, notice how engineers don’t drop the Gunslinger in TF2.

I know, I get the same feeling. But having that arm would be so awesome.

Maybe someone can make a world model, try requesting one on the forums. :stuck_out_tongue:

I think it’s in “materials/models/player/engineer”. I tried reskinning it once, but it didn’t work.

You mean TF2? I looked in there but there isn’t “player” folder in materials\models.

Actually I believe that there is an entirely separate model for an engineer that has it, rather than it going on him.
You’d have to chop off his arm

I used the skin switcher, and it didn’t find a new engineer model.

You need to get the Body Group Changer and use it on the Engineer. The world model is part of him.

Ah crap, that’s what I was afraid of. Maybe someone will actually make a world model.

I can see you don’t have GCFScape. Search it on google and then look in your “steamapps” folder once you have it installed. There should be a “team fortress 2 materials” item with a blue icon. Click on it and follow “tf/materials/models/player/engineer/”. The file name is “engineer_mech_hand” or “engineer_mech_hand_blue”.

Actually I have it, but I forgot to look with it. Thanks anyway.

Spawn an Engineer and use “ent_fire !picker setbodygroup 1” while aiming at him.