I’m parenting an entity (Y) to another entity (X) upon Entity:Touch
Here’s what I’m gonna do
- Get the pos of X.
- Remove Y and instantly spawn a Z in exact same pos and parent Z to the X.
- Making sure Z sticks to X at all times
- Have X control the animation stage of Z.
Now how do I.
- Spawn Z, then instantly attach it to X, rotate it’s angle so it’s 90 degrees to X.
- Make sure that Z is always the same pos to X but can still be moved around with grav gun if X is grav gunned.
- Make the parent control the animation stage of the children named Z, like idle, spin1, spin2 and spin3.