error cant create physics object for model

i keep seeing this error in the command prompt for the server and in game people can walk through static objects, its saying this for cs and de files and i mounted css as far as i know

Mount CS:S to your server.

it is mounted though you hit the controller on the bottom right of the screen on gmod right?

No, mount to the server. http://wiki.garrysmod.com/page/Mounting_Content_on_a_DS

so do i put the directory for css in there cause its already there and it doesnt have the // in front of it disabling it

Post what your mount.cfg looks like.

//
// Use this file to mount additional paths to the filesystem
// DO NOT add a slash to the end of the filename
//

"mountcfg"
{
	 "cstrike"	"C:\steamcmd\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Source Dedicated Server\cstrike"
	 "tf"			"C:\mytf2server	f"
}

Delete the entire tf line; that’s not correct. The cstrike line looks fine to me.

i wonder what is causing it to not read the models then

Are you sure that’s a valid path to where your cstrike folder is? It looks like you just copied it from the wiki.

the directory was wrong so i changed it

//
// Use this file to mount additional paths to the filesystem
// DO NOT add a slash to the end of the filename
//

"mountcfg"
{
	 "cstrike"	"C:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Counter-Strike Source\cstrike"
}

but i still get the error

Did you change your server’s mount.cfg or your own?

changed it from the cfg folder in my server

Then I have no idea why it shouldn’t work if the path is absolutely correct

i tried it with and without program files (x86) before \steam the server folder is seperate from my actual gmod folder in steamapps folder

Try this path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Source\cstrike

i guess it kinda worked cause now i can see every texture instead of only a few but the static models still arent solids and they are floating a little i still get the error

Which ones? What map? Try verifying your CS:S.

stack of newspapers, coffe cup, boxes, barrels etc on any map and how do i verify my CS:S?

Right click on the game in Steam --> Properties --> Verify the integrity