ERROR! Couldn't send snapshot.

This error has been happened for about a week, we have attempted to lower the entities and it is far below the source engine max. We switched the weapon base from FAS to CW and that didn’t work. We have considered switching hosts but we are not sure that is the correct solution, or is even a solution at all. Any and all help is much appreciated.
Thanks in advance. :slight_smile:

I’ve had this issue on multiple cases.

On my own server < Restarted Server

On non server < Restarted GMOD < Verify

Neither of these may work, but that is what fixed mine. (Which verifying a cache may not do jack shit to help it)

Thanks for the advice, but sadly we have tried restarting multiple times but to no avail.

You’re right about entities being the issue. At the moment only 256KiB of data can be sent in a reliable snapshot, but this has been increased to 1MiB for the next update so hopefully that’ll resolve your issues once released.

It’s pretty difficult to have enough entities in a single place to run in to this issue though. I’m guessing the map you’re using might not have any visleaves set up (there’s not much you can do about that).

I don’t mean to butt in but is there an eta on the next update? My community has had this problem for the last week or so and I’m starting to see that my player base is rapidly falling from 50-65 player average to 30-40 because they cant connect. I’ve tried everything possible so hearing of an upcoming update that can fix this gave me one last bit of hopeXD