[ERROR] gamemodes/starwarsrp/gamemode/modules/base/sh_gamemode_functions.lua:5: attempt to call fiel

So i recently set up the files of an SWRP server, and when i launched it today i got this error.

I have no custom jobs added and nothing configured darkrp wise, the only thing i have added are extra scripts from a website (Don’t want to advertise it just in case but I think you know what site I mean)

I have multiple errors but the main one spamming me is:

[ERROR] gamemodes/starwarsrp/gamemode/modules/base/sh_gamemode_functions.lua:5: attempt to call field ‘SetupMove’ (a nil value)

1. unknown - gamemodes/starwarsrp/gamemode/modules/base/sh_gamemode_functions.lua:5

I don’t have much LUA experience but i know people who do, if you could just let me know how i could fix this it would be amazing

On the fifth line of gamemodes/starwarsrp/gamemode/modules/base/sh_gamemode_functions.lua it is calling SetupMove and is getting a nil value, about all I can do from an error and that should all be self explanatory anyways.

Scripts or gamemode files you installed are most likely corrupt, poorly coded or otherwise broken. You should reinstall them and never get any scripts from unreliable sources.

Okay thank you for actually telling me what is going on