error in compiling

hey, I’m really new to mapping, and i got the error “System cannot find file specified”
below id the comile log. please help me out

EDIT: When doing a “Cheack for Problems” all i get is some variables not in use, then click “fix” and they all go away leaving absolutely nothing in the problem log

** Executing…
** Command: “c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\hittman627\sourcesdk\bin\ep1\bin\vbsp.exe”
** Parameters: -game “c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\hittman627\half-life 2\hl2” “C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\hittman627\sourcesdk_content\hl2\mapsrc\GM-destructable-Castle”

Valve Software - vbsp.exe (Dec 11 2006)
4 threads
materialPath: c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\hittman627\half-life 2\hl2\materials
Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\hittman627\sourcesdk_content\hl2\mapsrc\GM-destructable-Castle.vmf
fixing up env_cubemap materials on brush sides…
ProcessBlock_Thread: 0…1…2…3…4…5…6…7…8…9…10 (1)
ProcessBlock_Thread: 0…1…2…3…4…5…6…7…8…9…10 (0)
Processing areas…done (0)
Building Faces…done (0)
Chop Details…done (0)
Find Visible Detail Sides…
Merged 964 detail faces…done (0)
Merging details…done (0)
FixTjuncs…
PruneNodes…
WriteBSP…
done (0)
writing C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\hittman627\sourcesdk_content\hl2\mapsrc\GM-destructable-Castle.prt…done (0)
material “skybox/militia_hdrrt” not found
Can’t load skybox file skybox/militia_hdr to build the default cubemap!
No such variable “$hdrbasetexture” for material “___error”
Can’t load skybox file skybox/militia_hdr to build the default cubemap!
Finding displacement neighbors…
Finding lightmap sample positions…
Displacement Alpha : 0…1…2…3…4…5…6…7…8…9…10
Building Physics collision data…
done (1) (819706 bytes)
Placing detail props : 0…1…2…3…4…5…6Error! Too many detail props emitted on this map!

** Executing…
** Command: “c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\hittman627\sourcesdk\bin\ep1\bin\vvis.exe”
** Parameters: -game “c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\hittman627\half-life 2\hl2” “C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\hittman627\sourcesdk_content\hl2\mapsrc\GM-destructable-Castle”

Valve Software - vvis.exe (Nov 8 2007)
4 threads
reading c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\hittman627\sourcesdk_content\hl2\mapsrc\GM-destructable-Castle.bsp
Error opening c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\hittman627\sourcesdk_content\hl2\mapsrc\GM-destructable-Castle.bsp

** Executing…
** Command: “c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\hittman627\sourcesdk\bin\ep1\bin\vrad.exe”

Valve Software - vrad.exe SSE (Nov 8 2007)
----- Radiosity Simulator ----
4 threads
[Reading texlights from ‘lights.rad’]
[45 texlights parsed from ‘lights.rad’]

Loading c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\hittman627\sourcesdk_content\hl2\mapsrc\GM-destructable-Castle.bsp
Error opening c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\hittman627\sourcesdk_content\hl2\mapsrc\GM-destructable-Castle.bsp

** Executing…
** Command: Copy File
** Parameters: “C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\hittman627\sourcesdk_content\hl2\mapsrc\GM-destructable-Castle.bsp” “c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\hittman627\half-life 2\hl2\maps\GM-destructable-Castle.bsp”

The command failed. Windows reported the error:
“The system cannot find the file specified.”

“Placing detail props : 0…1…2…3…4…5…6Error! Too many detail props emitted on this map!”

Too many sprites are being emitted by blend textures on displacements (the stcky up grass you see in game sometimes). Either change some of the textures used on displacements, or modify the textures to lower the density, or completely remove the detail sprites from them.

Loading c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\hittman627\sourcesdk_content \hl2\mapsrc\GM-destructable-Castle.bsp
Error opening c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\hittman627\sourcesdk_content \hl2\mapsrc\GM-destructable-Castle.bsp
Its THAT. That is the bottom of the problem. It cant find the file.

What’s with you and this obvious error? It’s caused by the error metallics stated.

I just went ahead and removed all of the detail props from the map and it still gives me this error… incredibly wierd

I got that error when I had a displacement that was tied to an entity.

change your grass texture. your grass texture emits detail props. and there is too much grass.
so.