ERROR verifying steam account id

Who else is having this problem i was going into cs:s i went into a server and it goes error verifying steam account id? and then i say ok i go to try another server does the same thing and then i go to try garrys mod 10 and i get the same thing! HOW can you fix it! i have one picture.

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/5640/untitledjf3.png

It means:
Go away and restart Steam you’re having problems.

Try deleting clientregistry.blob

I have restarted steam i left it off for like 3 hours came back same thing happened.

Where is it?

Also do what is in #3.

The third post?

Also i’m not a moron i won’t delete files out of steam folders unless i know what i’m doing you will have to have some kind of proof that that will fix it.

No.
Of course not.

NEVER MIND i found proof

Sigh. People always get defensive. I mean come on, its dot BLOB. It must be important.

I had this problem a while ago. Re-installing Steam fixed it.

Moved to Help and Support.

I’d also recommend deleting the clientregistry.blob file (make sure that Steam is closed first & that you know your username and password).

Strange… mine says “Error: Your muscles are way too big, sexycount.dll overflow”

Hi, my name is Yolk. I’m a dumbass.
You know most people don’t know that being a dumbass still exists. They think “that’s old news” or “it could never happen to me”, but if you don’t notice it, it may already have you. The good news is that it’s treatable. Tell a friend or a loved one. Please, seek help, for yourself, for those you love.

Actually I have a suggestion. If you get really frustrated and all other solutions fail, apart from re-installing steam, if you’re on XP you can try making a new user account and using that. I had similar errors and that seemed to do the trick for me. It’s only slightly better than re-installing Steam… and it really depends on the user.

Yolk that’s a horrible idea. Than you have to worry about administrator problems. Just delete the clientregistry.blob. It’s that EASY

lol