Estimated Price Range?

Has an estimated price range been mentioned yet? Haven’t found anything online.

I know it’s not important aspect right now, but I got curious. I’d expect maybe 20-25$?

4 Likes

I honestly doubt the price will exceed the price of Rust.

2 Likes

I would have said less then $30 but then I saw rusts price, but I still assume it will be closer to gmod’s price but we don’t really know

3 Likes

$90 USD with preorder bonus, not including the first two season passes, battlepass and DLC sold separately.

14 Likes

I’m ready to buy it for $ 60+. And this will be the first game I’ve bought for this price.

3 Likes

It won’t be $60. Garry said a few years ago that gmod had so much sales because the price was cheap and therefore a lot of people bought it.
The game will for sure not cost $60, maybe around the Rust price but it will probably be between gmod & Rust ('cause the price is often cheaper when it is in an Early Access state).

We don’t exactly know anyway, but the price will be perfectly fine for the content it will provide. :wink:

5 Likes

Wild Guess: S&box will be free and will introduce $&blox to make up for it.

6 Likes

$25 is my bet

And it could be lower because it is a ‘game’ with multiple gamemodes so the target people will be wider which gives them the opportunity to lower the price.

Still, lets not forget it might get discount on sales events like summer, winter etc

2 Likes

$&bux* FTFY :smiley:

2 Likes

you get extra s&bux if you get the season battle pass!!!

2 Likes

No matter the price i will buy it i can’t wait to play :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

3 Likes

I would buy it for around £15 - £25

3 Likes

Some people still use cracked versions of Gmod even though it costs 10$ (or 5$ during sales). So I can already imagine some people using cracked versions of S&Box to avoid spending 20 or 30$.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure Garry has said he wants S&Box to have a similar price to gmod.

2 Likes

Definitely the same price as Gmod.

1 Like

$40

3 Likes

10$ its just a game ? Lmao

2 Likes

25$ Would be a good price for me

2 Likes

21,99$ and after several months 40$ like rust i think

2 Likes

$90