[EU] IME-GAMERS.COM (PVP/Sleep/Active Admins) - No Admin abuse.

Greetings fellow Rust players,

Are you looking for a server that is friendly towards new players?

A server that is controlled by admin’s that are approachable, have years of experience in various games and don’t abuse their powers for personal gain?

Then you should join us! We are looking for new and veteran players from all parts of the world, people that enjoy a good online survival game to play with old and most likely new friends that you meet along your personal adventure.

We offer a stable and friendly server that is controlled by experienced admin; fellow gamers that, just like you, enjoy this game.
Our server supports up to 200 players and obviously if needed we can upscale the population amount, so there is plenty of room all the time.

On our server we run Oxide wich offers players multible features such as a remove function wich allows players to destroy there own pillars, ceilings and foundations
very handy when you are building up your base.

Other features that we offer on our server are :

Door Sharing
Economy system
Chat History
Pm other players
See who is online
Ranking System
Stats System

And many more !

A full list of features is posted on our website.

We host events from time to time, just to spice things up a little. These type of events will always have admins present and will be set up in such a way that it will never overpower players. As such, you will never have to worry that our server will distance itself from how the game was originally created.

How can you find us?

Simple!

Launch your game and search the “Community” tab. In there you will spot our server under the name: [EU] IME-GAMERS 1::PVP|Sleeper|Economy|Kits|Active Admins

Alternatively, you can connect directly to our server by opening the console

Press F1 and type in the following:

net.connect 88.150.159.172:28015 , then press enter.

If you have played once on our server then it will remember the server and you can go to the “History” tab and find the server there as well for easy access.

Note: Community Managers who operate on this server as Admins are not permitted to and do not abuse the console to gain an advantage over other players. Admins only use the server console when dealing with problems that may arise during the course of game play and to activate events we host on the server from time to time. More information about our admins and the events can be found on our Community Website.

www.ime-gamers.com Register now ! to get full acces to our forum and see all the features of our webpage.

We Look Forward To Gaming With You!

The IME Community Team.

if i copy the ip and press enter i get nothing :confused:

Fixed.

I have played on this server for a while now and would like to share my experiences with everyone.

I have had trouble finding a good server and I joined this one and played for a day or two. I had no lag issues or bugs, it is a very clean and well looked after server. The community on the server is amazing, everyone is always up for a chat and to play together. There is always an admin active and they can help you with any problems that you may have at any time. They will deal with any troublesome people that interfere with the fun of the game and can help you if needed. Overall I think this is the best server out there due to the admins and the community.

Many thanks Admins

Along side vivid cipher i have played on this server for a reasonable while now, i have been on previous servers but haven’t enjoyed them as much as IME’s the reasons behind this is mainly due to the fact that there is such a great community led by the the admins in which others have been keen to follow, the admins are very helpful and there is always one of them willing to help and answer any questions, they encourage fair play on the server which has been a key influence to keep regular appearances of players. There is no tolerance for hacking or griefing on the server and as soon as a report has been made about either one the admins jump straight into an investigation in which leads to permanent ban for hackers and a well given warning for griefing. Overall i find this a really fun server and would highly recommend others to join the fastly growing list of players.

Many thanks admins

Really glad everyone likes it! i want again make it clear that everyone can visit this server, and can apply on one of the many advantages that only this server can supply!
feel free to come visit and we are happy to see you guys/girls on the server!

The IME Community Team.

Hi all

New player here - after a few faltering attempts on other servers I have just started to setup on IME and must say that it is the best server I’ve found - very glad I jumped in.

People have been helpful in chat and the recent wipe also allows newer players to setup and compete a little easier.

There are potentially 2-4 others who should be joining me and we look forward to getting to know other players a bit better on the server!

If anyone fancies teaming up or needs some cheap labour please let us know! For now we will continue to explore and learn the game :slight_smile:

Cheers
Krag

(SteamID: Kragma)

Also want to report a suspected hacker - name Community

Around 00:54 last night - was able to destroy multiple wood walls with axe (no c4 used) in little to no time, instant player deaths to him via suspected aimbot use - this was also seconded by other players in General chat who had similar run ins with the character

Any admins able to keep an eye or check this out would be great.

This server gave me the most trouble with admin abuse i have had to date.

After playing on this server with no troubles at all for several days i made the mistake of killing a playing running around in game that happend to be an admin. Immediately after i was teleported to a “prison” and belittled in direct chat. Putting up with this because of all the gear my team had we continued to play. The next day we shot a player not knowing who it was and the player had God mode. This was an admin. He then teleported all of us to the “prison” an proceded to kill us… At this point enough was enough. My entire group left this server to try again. These admins were running aroud playing the game just like everyone else (minus the god mode and teleporting and who knows what else)

Before this we heard in side chat the admins were abusive and the players making the accusition quickly got banned. These admins are childish and abuse their powers to the fullest extent. If you dont mind playing on server with abusive admins and donators than this is the place for you.

[editline]19th January 2014[/editline]

After playing on this server with no troubles at all for several days i made the mistake of killing a playing running around in game that happend to be an admin. Immediately after i was teleported to a “prison” and belittled in direct chat. Putting up with this because of all the gear my team had we continued to play. The next day we shot a player not knowing who it was and the player had God mode. This was an admin. He then teleported all of us to the “prison” an proceded to kill us… At this point enough was enough. My entire group left this server to try again. These admins were running aroud playing the game just like everyone else (minus the god mode and teleporting and who knows what else)

Before this we heard in side chat the admins were abusive and the players making the accusition quickly got banned. These admins are childish and abuse their powers to the fullest extent. If you dont mind playing on server with abusive admins and donators than this is the place for you.

[editline]19th January 2014[/editline]

@CrunchMonster,

Your statement is false admins on our server do not even pay the game
like other players we monitor the server we do not pvp nor raid.

The “Prison” is our way of giving players a chance to explain there point of view
players are only teleported to this place if they break server rules or cheating.

Also all admins have godmode we dont hide this fact admins can be invisible
and always have godmode on this is needed to monitor the server and to deal
with possible problems and hackers.

As for chat if we are in the middle of a situation and players are trying to start
a flame war in global chat and constantly interupting admins if they try to explain
something ( when voice is not a option ) then those players can be muted and in
some extreme cases be banned

Next time you come on here and try to accuse us for something thats clearly not
the case i suggest you do your home work and be a bit more mature about it
instead of editing your post 3 times to say the same thing.

i play on it… it is good. except the admins toggle pvp on and off when they see fit

Is the server down? Because i can’t find it in my rust history and the net.connect ip doesn’t work :S

They were having massive DDoS attacks and I still think they’re picking up pieces voetbalsil (check their webby no news =( )

PS Great server and a truly dedicated admin team that don’t mess about, which IMO is healthy.

It wasnt a DDOS, just dump Admins.
They tried to put the Economy System on the Server and then they crashed it.

I originally said an addon screwed the server, a admin corrected me. So someones wrong.

so when will it be up again?

Worst server ever been to. The admins can’t behave, this Aralious is a power-hungry person. They are yelling at players, swearing and do not give a shit about their players. good luck with that fucking server you retards