[EU] In Rust We Trust. Wiped 25/1. [Oxide][Sleeper][PVP][No Decay][InstaCraft][Doorshare][Rare C4][24/7 Admins - Absolutely No Abuse][Zero Tolerance Toward Hacking]

Welcome to In Rust We Trust (100 Slot) Wiped 25/1 This server was started by a group of friends and friends of friends who got fed up of playing on servers full of admin abuse and unchecked hacking. We promote all forms of playing whether you want to peacefully build yourself a mountain hideout or kill everyone you see, the only thing we ask is NO HACKING. We have a zero tolerance policy to hacking if proven to be hacking you will be immediately and permanently banned and reported to steam. Also the only reason we have admin is to ban hackers you will never find any of our admins abusing if you think one of our admins has please contact us and if proven they will have admin rights removed immediately, we believe in a fair playing environment for all. Now for the stuff you want to know:

-Oxide
-PVP
-Sleeper
-No Decay
-Doorsharing
-Instant Craft
-Rare C4 - Only Available from crafting/airdrops, extremely rarely from zombies.
-24/7 Admins, between us you will nearly always find someone online to help and none of our admins will abuse for an advantage.
-Zero Tolerance towards hacking, we will not stand for it on our server.
-Friendly server, we will always answer questions and help people who need it especially those new to the game.

• Starter Kit with Wood, Hatchet, Sleeping Bag, Food and Rad Pills to give an easier start for newer players.
    -Air Drops Currently set to 15 Players, will increase as frequent players increase.
    -Air Drop and Other events scheduled for all to take part in.
    -Mumble server incoming tommorrow.

Admin Info,
We currently have 4 admins which you can contact any time via steam: Shadowaffiniy Hiatt spAz Alexofc

Feel Free to join our steam group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/rustinrustwetrust Any Hacking or Abuse please contact us immediately.

To Connect: Hit the F1 key and type net.connect 85.236.100.62:29115 Alternatively search for [EU]InRustWeTrust PVP|Sleeper|InstaCraft|Fair Admins|Wiped 25/1
|
Hope to see you on the server soon and remember above all HAVE FUN!

Bump

Was it really wiped today? cause right as i joined igot killed by 3 people with full kevlar and m4

yep was wiped a few hours ago about 4 this morning noone has kevlar m4s yet so perhaps you typed wrong ip or? I have been online since the wipe and have not seen you join so not our server youve come on.

[editline]25th January 2014[/editline]

First airdrops since the wipe incoming soon dont miss out!

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Been on the server today and everything is going well. Quick question though, is no decay still on?

Oh one other thing, C4 being rare doesn’t really work too well when it’s craftable. Once you’ve got one C4, it’s no longer rare.

Decay is off yeah and sure it becomes easier eventually but you still need some risk of being attacked after all it is a pvp server, its easy to build a house that requires large amounts of c4 to break into with not to much effort.

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Where is everybody? And btw, decay is on AND buildings cannot be repaired right now. Can admins do something about it? I’ve lost my base, and I’ve already looted two decaying bases.

P.S.: strange thing is, only buildings on foundations decay, sheds stand forever.

I gave up on this server, either someone had saved up a ton of c4, or I was hacked or something. I went off, woke up and came back on to find that all my walls on my 4x4 were blown out. Seemed really excessive and I decided that instead of moaning about it like others do, I’d just find a server where C4 is more rare.

I’m telling you, there’s something wrong with the decay. Your base stays nice and dandy for 3 days, and than it starts disappearing level by level, wall by wall. I’ve witnessed it with my own eyes. In case of single floor bases first disappear ceiling and walls, then approx 12 hours later foundation, chests and everything else. Once I’ve seen 2 chests suspended in mid-air after the foundation disappeared.

I doubt it was decay, as it was literally the next day that I found my base demolished.

Bud did your roof and pillars went off too? If so, than that was decay, because roof and pillars can’t be blown up. If not, than I’ll have to agree with you.