[EU] (PVE/PVP Econ, Kits, TP, Home, No Sleepers Active Admins) NO ADMIN ABUSE

Fresh new server!
The server is completly empty and has opened on 07/03/2014, therefor it is a fresh start for everyone!
No abusive admins and no gamebreaking donation rewards!

net.connect 144.76.47.10:28095

50 Slots

No lag!
Server host is strong enough and is getting payed enough to host the server without lag!

Active administration!
Currently there are 2 administrators active on the server: MrYoDa & missemily
Mods will be appointed in the future, depending on the progress of the server!

No Sleepers
You Can Go off at night not worrying about dieing and coming back poor

PVP/PVE
Rust, would not be Rust without the PVP aspect. But you can also have time to repair and get ready for pvp to come back on

Oxide commands:

• Home:
    Allows the player to use /sethome, which can be used as a teleport to the place youve set home. The home teleport has a 600 seconds cooldown.

• Starter kits:
    By joining the server you get a welcome kit, you can obtain basic material to start your path on our server.

• Doorsharing
    A simple command which allows you to share doors with your friends! e.x /share Maccer

• Airdrops
    Airdrops, set for every hour
    Mass airdrop events during the peak hours!!

• Remover tool
    Misplaced that pillar on your foundation? Use /remove and hit it with your rock! Can only be used on your own structures.

• Crafttime
    Decreased crafttime to 50% for faster raiding, building & surviving!

Further plugins or changes might happen in the future.

Everyone is welcome to have a great time and alot of fun!!

Server information:
net.connect 144.76.47.10:28095

Rules: -No cheating! (cheaters will be banned directly by our active admins) -No glitching! (will also make you kicked or banned) -No griefing! (Raiding is allowed, but replacing the doors after an raid is not allowed)

http://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/144.76.47.10:28095/b_560_95_1.png

Come And join us today
And Receive 500 Free Wood!!!

Great set of plugins no admin abuse just lacking players so hopfully this will help you:)

(User was permabanned for this post ("alt of aleeysan used to bump his threads" - postal))

Wow.! This Was a good starter for me joining rust LOVE THE ADMINS ALL THE PLUGINS ARE INSANE. PLEASE JOIN PEOPLE

(User was permabanned for this post ("alt of aleeysan used to bump his threads" - postal))

:quagmire: <------ This Is The Best ive played in weeks admins generous im definatly playing this HE SAID NO WIPES:D i just need players to kill in pvp lol;) BTW pvp is GMT:3PM/9.30PM And the rest of the time you can build back up And get ready to spring revenge.

ALL AGREEED A MUST PLAY GET JOINING PEOPLE

[editline]9th March 2014[/editline]

cmon guys its fun:(

I really love this server very good admin team, PVE and PVP, realy cool plugins. This server is the best i played.

That feeling when you kno this thread is copy/paste from another thread but hey I feel honored :slight_smile:

http://forum.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1373586

“Wink, Wink”

Cmon guys thats 15 regular players KEEP AT IT (BUMP) :wink:

(User was permabanned for this post ("extended, making FOUR alt accounts to bump his own threads and compliment himself. Advertise somewhere else." - postal))