[EU] PVP | NOSLEEP | DOORSHARE | GROUPS | ACTIVE | TELEPORT | ECONOMY | STARTER KIT | SET HOME | ACTIVE ADMINS | NOOB FRIENDLY!

[ net.connect 188.138.24.28:28015 ]

WWW.RUSTFORUM.EU

All people are welcome! (Except hackers, but we’ll take care of those people).

Most of the FEATURES:
-PVP
-No Sleep
-Doorshare
-Location command
-Groups
-Active admins
-Teleport (3 teleports per day)
-75 player slots
-Airdrop requires 13 online players
-Economy (Balanced!)
-Starter Kit (Cloth pants, cloth vest, stone hatchet, 5x Cooked Chicken Breast)
-Sethome Command!
-Death Handler!
-Ownership REMOVER!

SERVER RULES:

• No racism
  • No flaming
  • Don’t accuse people for hacking without proof (PM an admin instead, and we’ll take care of it)
  • Don’t flame ‘bandits’, its a part of the game.
  • Dont ask for admin permission
  • Don’t be a douchebag to new players
  • Help new players. (Its allowed to kill new players, but don’t be a douche if they’re asking about stuff)
  • Don’t spam the chat
  • Etc etc… Just use common sense :slight_smile:

[OPEN THE CONSOLE BY PRESSING F1, AND THEN TYPE “net.connect 188.138.24.28:28015”, TO JOIN THE SERVER]

[editline]29th January 2014[/editline]

#UPDATE1

• /Sethome is now working!

#UPDATE2

• Droprate has been adjusted and changed, to make the server more balanced!

#UPDATE3

• We’re now using the same “Loot Spawn Lists” config as the official Oxide servers.
  • We changed the airdrop requirement to 20 people. (It will be changed again once we get more players on the server).

#UPDATE4

• We now installed Death Handler on the server, to broadcast death messages.

#UPDATE5

• Economy is currently not working. We’ll reinstall it tomorrow.
  • The Death Handler got adjusted.

#UPDATE6

• Economy is not working yet, but we found the problem. It’ll be fixed later this evening.

#UPDATE7

• Economy is now working perfectly fine again!
  • We added /location
  • We added the group-option again

#UPDATE8

• C4 is not craftable anymore, but we increased the amount of c4 in airdrops

#UPDATE9

• Bigger droprate on Blueprints
  • Minimum players for airdrop got changed to 13
  • Removed paper

#UPDATE10 NEW HOMEPAGE AND NAME!

this server is great so far, even though it’s been up for such a short time

Great Sv! a day old only, so no c4 right now. Be the first to get explosive charges!

Enter the sv real fun!

Thank you!

[editline]30th January 2014[/editline]

Thank you, dude

Will there be location on the server?

We’ll add it tomorrow :slight_smile:

Sweet! i’ll take a look tomorrow then

[quote=“Hansen314, post:1, topic:160716”]

[ net.connect 188.138.24.28:28015 ]

New server as of the 28 January!

Went in the server, started to chat, seemed friendly, then i got given some items, and even shown a house which i could have, once entered after that i was locked inside by them, for a few minutes, then escaped using home command and when meet again they killed me, first time took everything (also stuff i had farmed myself) , after another 2 times i got killed (total 3) i left, i let you judge. :slight_smile: Kids. grow up:)

Could you at least give people the full story?
We (the admins) did nothing. He got killed by 2 bandits, and got mad for some reason.
And now our server has to suffer from that, in his opinion.

“Kids”… We said welcome, gave you some of our own items, and gave you a chance to build near us. You choosed to build with 2 bandits instead, for some reason. I hope your post gets deleted. It has no relevance to the server what so ever. If you want a bandit-free server, then join PVE.

Went in the server, started to chat, seemed friendly, then i got given some items, and even shown a house which i could have, once entered after that i was locked inside by them, for a few minutes, then escaped using home command and when meet again they killed me, first time took everything (also stuff i had farmed myself) , after another 2 times i got killed (total 3) i left, i let you judge. :slight_smile: Kids. grow up:)
[/QUOTE]

Could you at least give people the full story?
We (the admins) did nothing. He got killed by 2 bandits, and got mad for some reason.
And now our server has to suffer from that, in his opinion.

“Kids”… We said welcome, gave you some of our own items, and gave you a chance to build near us. You choosed to build with 2 bandits instead, for some reason. I hope your post gets deleted. It has no relevance to the server what so ever. If you want a bandit-free server, then join PVE.

[quote=“ximox, post:9, topic:160716”]

[quote=“ximox, post:9, topic:160716”]

I reported your comment as “trolling”. Being killed by bandits on a PVE server is not a complaint.

You (KIK) were friendly with the people mentioned and what were they doing in your house?, and i got killed by you as well, so just grow up and learn how to manage a server, it will never have people. and again, Grow up. I was totally friendly and trusted you all, you gave me stuff u kill me u took it back, u closed me in a house so , enjoy your empty server. time-wasters.

Ximox, you should get your facts straight before accusing people, first of all people tend to lie if they have a benefit from it, especially bandits as a matter of fat - If you had a problem you should possibly have contacted an admin, so Things actually could get sorted out? Furthermore Hansen is not the guy Who killed you in the game, it was other people on the server.

i don’t care, its a nob server. I went in friendly and people you were standing around with tricked me and killed me in a retarded way, (read above). there’ s plenty of nice servers out there. dont tell me to have contacted an admin, you all were there and listening and seeing. Admin is there to admin and admin means not to take the piss. You get a small chance to have a nice server in this game if you fuck it up you lose it. end of discussion. enjoy your empty server.

“Plenty of nice servers”…

Please show me ONE full pvp server without a single bandit in it! :slight_smile:
Without bandits its not “pvp”, so banning the “evil people”, wouldnt make any sense.
And as Seyya said, get your facts straight. I was not even on the server when you got killed by those guys, i joined right after and read it in the /history

Now, go away from this thread. You’ve made enough fun out of yourself.
Also, i reported your 2 new messages too. You’re offensive and stupid for no reason at all. You’re flaming me and Seyya, but you didn’t even know who we were.

Im normally a friendly guy to talk to, but you’re pissing me off.
Lying about stuff that never happened, just to make the server less popular?
you’re using so much time saying “kids”, and “grow up”, but really… Look at yourself :slight_smile:

you’re now banned from the server for the following reason(s):

• Flaming ‘bandits’ even tho its allowed to be a bandit on the server.
  • Flaming admins on the forum who never even talked to you.
  • Lying about the server, on an open forum.
  • Etc… etc…

OMG man you got killed? On a pvp server? Tries his hardest to stop laughing This is a great server, I’ve had similar experiences with admin abuse (God mode, spawning bolt actions, tp’ing into house, raiding with spawned explosives) so I joined this server. I’ve killed the admin a couple of times so no God mode for sure :slight_smile: No noobish “OMG you killed me” banhammer either.

I am looking forward to the days coming, this is a great server and is only going to get better.

Thanks man :slight_smile:

You are just a bunch of clowns:) One day you will learn what gaming means, hopefully.

^ I’ve never seen a more butthurt person. You got killed by bandits in a PVP server, get on with your life.

The server is back up! Some of the addons got reinstalled and are now working like a charm again! ^^

amazing, i’ll be joining soon to check it out