[EU] [PvP] [Stability] Read more... *also looking for admins*

*SOME RUST UPDATES WIPE THE MAP, As the game is only alpha this is expected. We will never wipe the server but updates will. Once the game has released then I doubt there will be any wipes, the map is saved every 30 mins so we do have backups

Press F1 in game and type:

net.connect 83.222.240.199:30415

**add me on steam if you want to chat: http://steamcommunity.com/id/murpo **

New server, looking to start a community and grow. 50 slot server at the moment and will increase if/once capacity can be reached. This server will always be up so you can play and make it your own server knowing it will never shutdown.
I have been responsible for starting some big communities in other games and known for them being fun.

Anything you don’t like or want to change to help the server grow please tell me

Features:

• PvP
  • No wipes by us, only the game devs when updates happen
  • Mature, non abusive admins (No spawning items, kicking people, god mode etc)
  • Air drops
  • Sleepers enabled (Realism)
  • Play the game how you want, no stupid strict rules
  • Guaranteed to be one of the best/most fun servers
  • Active admins

Goals

• To create the largest rust community
  • 500 players on a massive map
  • True survival
  • Towns built by clans or factions
  • Mods to make the game more dangerous to survive
  • Custom mods unique to this server
  • Move onto our own dedicated server if we can build up a large community
  • Wars?
  • Create a server name

Admins
Currently 2, looking for 3 more at the moment

-murpo
-Spectre

• Currently no ddos so the server is lag free - jump in
  • as it’s a new server and new game it will of course take a while for things to settle down, over the coming weeks/months more ideas for features and goals will be created

As part of the admin team I would like to welcome all new players and hope you will have a wonderfull time on our server.

You can add me on steam if there are any problems:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Spectre_1

Some groups on the server are still looking for players, join now and survive together!

update: got some regular guys now. 6 players ish - hopefully build up more :wink: