[EU]Start 12.02/StarterKit/PVP/Sleepers/InstaCraft/Airdrop15+

Hello everyone!

Who we are:

We are 3 guys from Switzerland, who got pretty addicted to Rust. We have hundreds of hours played time and it still didn’t get boring.
But in the last few weeks we got more and more tired of the abusive admins and the hackers on every server, So we decided to rent our
own Rust server make it better! :wink:

Features:

-Rust ++ Mod
-Instant Crafting
-Sleepers ON
-PVP ON
-Airdrop 15+
-Starter Kit (Stone Hatchet, Sleeping Bag, Bandages)
-100 slots (for now)
-new server (12.02.14)
-Wipes: Only when required for updates
-Server Backups (daily)
-Active Admins (no abuse since admins cant spawn items, only kicks, bans and tp if necessary)
btw we want to recruit 2-3 more admins… so if ur rly active on the server and a nice guy, add me on steam so we can have a talk ^^

Rules:

• only English or German in global chat
  • Cheating/Exploiting will result in a permanent ban

How to connect:

1. Press F1 ingame to open the console
  2. Copy/paste net.connect 146.0.32.7:28050

Hope we see u soon online :smiley:

if ur not looking for a new server, but still want to help us in a way: vote for us: http://toprustservers.com/server/10521
http://rust-servers.net/server/20/
http://rust-servers.org/server/376

btw we decided to also implement a ranking system (PvE and PvP) and the winners of every week will receive an ingame price. Will be up soon <3

bump
we already got some nice players on the server :smiley: come join us!

bump <3

nice server and nice admins. I like to play there

thanks clausedo.

update

New “Recruit a friend” system. Get a friend to play on our server and receive a reward!
50 Wood Planks and 20 Lowquality Metal per friend recruited :smiley:

Really good server. Good people, good admin, no lags… Come and play… It’s best!! :3 Come and join

thanks <3
were constantly growing.
20+ ppl on right now come play :smiley:

bump :smiley:

Best server evar

great server, no lag, no drama, no admin abuse. admin’s a cool guy. community is better than on most servers i’ve played on, but there’s still plenty of action. i like it a lot and will recommend it to all my rust-playing friends :slight_smile:

If your looking for a freshly wiped server with good people and an admin that doesn’t play just does his job then come here… I joined yesterday and so far so good, having came from many server with abusive or lazy admins, this server really is a breath of fresh air me!

[editline]16th February 2014[/editline]

I forgot to mention the admin is running a refer a friend program, so if you have a group looking for a new server, join here; you will get 50 wood planks per person you refer! You will have your 1st wooden base to start you off!!

If you join the server I will provide you with Pistol and some ammo when you start

bump

My group are helping and protecting noobs for 2 days, so join now if you want to have a friendlier start.

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump