[EU] Union

***Hey there,

Union is a brand new server. We have a friendly and fun community that migrated from a previous server. We aim to make the server fair and equal for all players, and we have a professional staff team dedicated to making this happen. Hacking has zero tolerance and you will be banned without question.

When you’re in the game, press F1 and paste this***

Net.connect 5.153.39.90:28615 

Server owner here :slight_smile:

-Brand new server
-Economy plugin (25% sell price) + Group plugin
-No lag (not even in the US according to feedback)
-Fall damage disabled
-Airdrops enabled at 5 players minimum
-No admin abuse
-Zero tolerance for cheaters

I’ll interfere as little as possible, and clan/group rivalry is very welcome on the server. :slight_smile:

~10 returning players after only one day of uptime, but we’re still looking for more. Join now so you won’t fall behind!

Server Player Here:)
Fall damage disabled that is great for firefight
No admin abuse thank god i got killed a couple of times by admin abuse on other servers
I love this server there is no lag what so ever if anything i will recommend this server
My name is sloth so remember the name
Zero tolerance for cheaters is good we have had no cheaters at all
we are friendly and give people a fighting chance
I’ll interfere as little as possible, and clan/group rivalry is very welcome on the server. :slight_smile:
due to this we can make groups and have a good time:)
The airdrops are not abused so it is fair

I would love this game and please when you join call Gimli DB a cunt :slight_smile:

Great server and shit… Go on it :slight_smile:

(Include what Sir.Sloth said)

I think this is a great server, Its great fun and has a balance of Pvp and not many dicks although there is this one cunt called Sloth
And I get no lag and there are great plug-ins

Just added starter kit-plugin to the server.