[Eu] WePlayRust PvP [Fresh] [Anti-Hack] [Starter Kits] [OxiDe] [Instacraft]

http://i.imgur.com/IwLOr7V.jpg

Come and join our server!

-No Hackers on our server!!
-Admin 24/7
-Friendly co-players
-Mature Admins, No Abuse!! ( reason we bought this server)
-Groups (join with your friends to have even more fun)
-Extra events (team battles, king of the hill, FFA, etc)
-Hourly airdrops
-Some of us make Machinimas and record videos for youtube
-Addons are discussed before adding

So if your looking to play on a friendly and fair server away from all the Hackers then don’t look no further than this server. To join you need to follow these steps.
Open up Rust
On the main menu press F1
Type net.connect 88.150.159.160:28315
AND THEN PLAY!!!

(User was banned for this post ("there was already five threads made for this server..." - postal))

OMG! I love this server, there is no abuse and everyone is really nice!
Rust how it’s meant to played.

Best server by far that i found untill now. Soft on the new people and hardcore for the more advanced players, great balance! Check it out for yourselves !

Nice finally a fair server, and a lot of different groups , so it will be cool wen the real raids will start hahah

no hackers, well balanced, active admins, Overall : great server!

Awesome server, helpful to new players and no admin abuse here. Voting for daytime and drops etc its legit.

My very first and probably my last Server. GOOD COMMUNITY well I mean not entirely, some player will kill you and raid your place well I guess its a part of the game. Overall its a nice server not to mention the active and nice admins :slight_smile: Must to try server you wont have any regrets.

We recently installed Vinegar on our server, so everyone can now destroy his own pillars and other property you dont like.