Everything what is glass is chessboard violet/pink

Error: Material “effects/magmalurk_hotglow” : proxy “TextureScroll” unable to initialize!Error: Material “effects/plasma_particle” : proxy “TextureScroll” unable to initialize!
ERROR: Trying to derive entity npc_vj_nmrih_femalez from non existant entity npc_vj_creature_base!
ERROR: Trying to derive entity npc_vj_nmrih_malez from non existant entity npc_vj_creature_base!
ERROR: Trying to derive entity npc_vj_nmrih_childz from non existant entity npc_vj_creature_base!
Failed to load custom font file ‘c:/program files (x86)/steam/steamapps/common/garrysmod/garrysmod/resource/fonts/bebasneue.ttf’
Failed to load custom font file ‘c:/program files (x86)/steam/steamapps/common/garrysmod/garrysmod/resource/fonts/opensans-condbold.ttf’
Failed to load custom font file ‘c:/program files (x86)/steam/steamapps/common/garrysmod/garrysmod/resource/fonts/opensans-condlight.ttf’
Failed to load custom font file ‘c:/program files (x86)/steam/steamapps/common/garrysmod/garrysmod/resource/fonts/opensans-regular.ttf’
Failed to load custom font file ‘c:/program files (x86)/steam/steamapps/common/garrysmod/garrysmod/resource/fonts/ultra.ttf’
material models/props_interiors/ceda_easel01b has a normal map and $basealphaenvmapmask. Must use $normalmapalphaenvmapmask to get specular.

KeyValues Error: RecursiveLoadFromBuffer: got EOF instead of keyname in file materials/models/gaming-models/hashimo/monitor_01/screen_uv_003.vmt
VertexLitGeneric,
KeyValues Error: RecursiveLoadFromBuffer: got EOF instead of keyname in file materials/models/gaming-models/hashimo/monitor_01/screen_uv_004.vmt
VertexLitGeneric,
KeyValues Error: RecursiveLoadFromBuffer: got EOF instead of keyname in file materials/models/gaming-models/hashimo/monitor_01/screen_uv_005.vmt
VertexLitGeneric,
Requesting texture value from var “$basetexture” which is not a texture value (material: skybox/sky_day03_06_hdrrt)
Requesting texture value from var “$basetexture” which is not a texture value (material: skybox/sky_day03_06_hdrbk)
Requesting texture value from var “$basetexture” which is not a texture value (material: skybox/sky_day03_06_hdrlf)
Error! Flag “$translucent” is multiply defined in material “effects/freeze_overlayeffect01”!
Error: Material “effects/magmalurk_hotglow” : proxy “TextureScroll” unable to initialize!
Error: Material “effects/plasma_particle” : proxy “TextureScroll” unable to initialize!

I downloaded this map just to try is my gmod allright cause i allways got this pink texture.

Downloaded map Luxury_death, whats in info says that you do not need css, l4d or whatsever. Just plain gmod cause all is included in pack. So it means something is with garrys mod.
Pls guys solve this for me. Ill give you a virtual hug for that.

mat_specular 0

Also you should ask these questions in the off topic thread :v: