Eviction Notice [EvN] | Oxide w/ Plugins | PVP | Sleepers -- 50 player, Jan 25 Fresh Load

G’day,

Well, how do I write this without sounding like everyone else? I guess, I really wing it and hope you like what I have to say.

Just yesterday I loaded a fresh 50 player server for Rust, hosting in Kansas City KS by HFB Servers. Huzzah! What can you expect? Helpful and friendly admins who use their powers for the good of others, rather than to extend their own egos. That’s a prime thing to keep in mind.

We are a PVP server with sleepers enabled. The server also has Oxide on it with a number of plugins including Bounty, Configurable Economy (fork), Starter Kits and a couple of PVP encouraging things like a Death Announcer and Stats. There are modified loot tables, crafting time is set to 1/4 time and I have set air drops to a very low number for the time being.

In addition to that, one of our admins (HK47) has built an arena for people to come and have consequence-free battles for the glory … and maybe prizes from the admins.

So, if you’re looking for a fun place to come and have fun, then drop on in. Say hi to us.

net.connect 208.94.240.154:28085

Grimsbeard