Evolve Ban glitch Not allowing me to rejoin

So a couple days earlier i was banned on a outlands and the city rp server i was playing on was breaking and the owner had to copy the files over but I was recently unbanned from outlands and when he copied over the files to fix City It said i was banned there too But Mainly what im trying to say is the server still thinks im still banned and the owner unbanned me too and he said that i wasnt banned in the database so Please help me out.

Bump.

why bump?

This really needs some more information like some pasting of codes

Heres what you wanted Network: IP 192.168.1.102, mode MP, dedicated No, ports 27015 SV / 27005 CL
Browser Message: Uncaught ReferenceError: SetStatusChanged is not defined - :0Connecting to 70.42.74.7:27015…
You have been banned from this server.

[editline]23rd October 2011[/editline]

Basicly what im saying is the server uses evolve ban mod and i was banned on outlands and i was unbanned from outlands It was a (Perma) but the outlands thinks im still banned and the owner had to fix the city roleplay server and he copied files over to fix it and he did that so it would stop breaking and when i tried to join it I was banned from there too and what i get from it Network: IP 192.168.1.102, mode MP, dedicated No, ports 27015 SV / 27005 CL
Browser Message: Uncaught ReferenceError: SetStatusChanged is not defined - :0Connecting to 70.42.74.7:27015…
You have been banned from this server.

Maybe, you’re still in the default bans that are saved in the banned_users.cfg.

Where is that file located… the owner doesnt know where its located

cfg/banned_users.cfg

or he could do “removeid” <SteamID> in console.

it did work but it wont lock into place so he has to keep unbanning me everytime the server crashes