Evolve help?

I’m still “New” to Facepunch so please tell me if this is the wrong place for this thread.

I am running Evolve on my Build Server (nsrbuild.game.nfoservers.com:27015 if anyone wants to join)
Yes, I have tried the Evolve site and Google, I have looked around in the FTP files first.

This isn’t really much of an issue, but more of an inconvenience. Whenever my server restarts all the default SBOX settings get reset to default. (Max props, lights, turrets, etc.)
Is there a file somewhere in the Evolve settings or something that I can do to change the default settings to what I change them to every time the server restart?

Also a side question, I copied a friends evolve folder from his Build server, Same clan different owner. But the play times are recorded differently, Is there a place to change/reset them?

You can edit that in your server config, located in garrysmod/cfg called server.cfg and if you want to change wire-limits you’ll have to add sbox_maxwire_something in there aswell. I don’t think there’s any way to keep the changes you’ve made while playng, unless you write to/save the server.cfg via script.