Exception not allowing me to join previous server

I was playing on a server earlier with some friends when the server started getting ddos’d by someone. It forced the server to restart but when that happened I was no longer able to rejoin the server while everyone on the server including my friends were able to reconnect to the server after 30 or so minutes. I tried to reconnect but I was instantly disconnected once I attempted. But I am still able to connect to any other sever besides the one I needed. So i opened my f1 console while trying to connect and I saw an exception that appeared in red that said

Exception: Trying to read past the buffer size - likely caused by mismatching Write/Reads, different size or order.

I have no idea what that means and was hoping if anyone here every had the same problem or have any insight for a fix. Thanks for the time

TL:DR: Rust Exception: Trying to read past the buffer size - likely caused by mismatching Write/Reads, different size or order. Won’t let me join previous server. Any help will be appreciated.

https://www.google.com/#q=rust+exception+buffer