Experimental Server Commands?

I recently got an Experimental Server, and after finding the commands, I don’t know the parameters to use half of them, such as inventory.give. It’d be nice to know what to enter to use them, as I’ve seen posts confirming they work through Rusty Rcon. I just can’t figure out what to enter, and when typing ‘find .’ into the console, it pulls up the commands, but most have no usage description. Any help would be greatly appreciated. :slight_smile:

I’ve just checked and the following are the only implemented commands for the experimental server:

global.kick [player name*]
global.kickall
global.ban [player name*]
global.moderatorid [id*]
global.ownerid [id*]
global.banid [id*]
global.status
global.say [text*]
global.users
global.banlist
global.banlistex
global.listid
global.report
global.serverstrings
global.instances

ai.think
ai.move

event.run [name (default: cargo_plane)]

inventory.give [item name*] [amount (default: 1)]

server.start
server.stop
server.writecg

• is a required parameter.

I believe any other command is client-side only.

Yeah I’m trying all forms of inventory.give and it’s doing nothing. Can you put in an example for me? >_<

inventory.give “wood” 1000

The names of the items must match exactly what is shown here: http://radmin.elasticbeanstalk.com/item/list/approved/consumable/ (This means no capital letters or any symbols that aren’t shown)

Yeah, still not doing anything. >_<

Have you added yourself as an owner or moderator?

Type status, copy your ID then execute the following on the server:

ownerid “your-id” “Me” “Me”

Then reconnect. The server console should output “[You] has auth level 1/2” when you connect. If it doesn’t, then you haven’t added yourself correctly.

> inventory.give “wood” 1000
[RCON][IP ADDRESS HERE] inventory.give “wood” 1000
[RCON][IP ADDRESS HERE] echo END

That’s what it says when I enter it (minus my IP address XD)

Ok so to become an admin/owner on your own server start on your server console and
input

ownerid “put here your steam id”
or
moderatorid “then steamid”

so my line i enter into my server side console is

ownerid 76561198122845472

if you are already playing on your server logoff and then log back in the server should print the line
Auth level 2 (or something along that line)

this will enable you to craft instantly without the items need to create the item, also if you press F1 then type (these commands are only used client side once you have owner/moderator authority level to the best of my knowledge)
inventory.give wood 10000
it will give you wood :slight_smile:
you can change wood for other items the list is here.

http://radmin.elasticbeanstalk.com/i...ed/consumable/

It won’t work over rcon. The server uses your player instance to give the item to - rcon isn’t a player, so it doesn’t give any.

You need to execute the command via the console (press F1) whilst in-game.

Oh… facepalms