Explain your role-playing character.

Explain your role-playing character,

[release]

Example

Character Name: Craig Schumacher
Character Age: 21
Character Physical Description: * A six foot one male, with a medium shaved head and dark brown hair, blue eyes and likes to wear a uniform.*

Character Information: * This character is really interested in weaponry, and computers. He spends his free time with his girlfriend and his friends when he can, but he usually can’t. He also likes to go swimming and loves the sand. Although he really shouldn’t due to his occupation, he smokes pot every now and then.*
[/release]
** That’s pretty much it, you don’t have to follow that format though, just explain your character, or tell us about him! **

[higlight]This is the way of life…[/higlight]
[release]
By: TH89.

Name: D. D. Wilkes
Description: Gray eyes, trimmed beard and a buzzcut
Background: *

Thinks roleplaying is really dumb, occasionally joins roleplaying servers in a game called Garry's Mod in order to antagonize small children.

Unfortunately it’s true…
[/release]

This is referring to SERIOUS roleplaying servers ONLY. Not DarkRP.

[release]

**Posted Characters** 

By: RoflWafflez
Character Name: Cisco Inada
Character Age: 32
Character Physical Description: 5 foot 9 inches, male. Has short black hair, almost completely buzzed.
Character Information: Nice most of the time, but gets pissed easily. Works as a Police Officer in Evocity, Minnesota.

By: Raffi
Character Name: Jeremy Hazey
Character Age: 24
Character Physical Description: Quite small, sports grey, baggy trousers and black, short-sleeved top. And has long brown hair.
Character Information: A timid, quiet type who has a great interest in music and gaming. Likes to obey the wrong end of the law, and also has a strange fascination of the science of zombies. Likes to put on an Aussie accent.

By: Tepholman
Character Name: Zeke Salus
Character Age: 28
Character Information: Was a medic in the SAS, but was discharged after he developed a manic disregard for his and other people’s lives. Now works as a doctor. Trustworthy, but unstable.

By: AlienCreature
Name: James Rehnold
Civil Protection ID: MPF-SHIELD.04-48213
Division: SHIELD - Emergency Medical Treatment Division
Height: 6’1
Hair: Black, military cut.
Eyes: Brown.
Character Information: An intelligent Civil Protection Unit loyal to the Universal Union, aspiring to join the ranks of the OTA. Works well under pressure but tends to get a bit arrogant when it comes to his plans. Likes to patrol and find stupid excuses to beat citizens, something which is encouraged by his superiors.

By: Roleplayword
Name: Mark Vandenburg
Height: 5’ 9"
Hair: Brown With highlights
Eyes: green.
Character Information: A loyal police officer that has dedicated his life to the force, he is single and has been all his life. He lives a generally peaceful life, and he was recently promoted to sergeant.

By: gmatthew0
Character Physical Description: Quite small, sports grey, baggy trousers and black, short-sleeved top. And has long brown hair.
Character Information: A timid, quiet type who has a great interest in music and gaming. Likes to obey the wrong end of the law, and also has a strange fascination of the science of zombies. Likes to put on an Aussie accent.

By: Rimlanin
Name: John Brooks
Description: Short dark brown hair, brown eyes.
Background: *Employed at the age of 19 in a software development company, later fired because of a legal fiasco, involving John shooting a man in self-defense. Worked as a bartender at a old friend’s bar, until it was closed. Lives with his girlfriend in a suburban house, struggling to find money to support life in there. Father was shot and killed by the same person John shot later, Mother is still alive in a small house on the other end of town. *

[/release]

Which one?

… The character you use most, or make one up.

I’ll just do all of them that I have:
Demonic, Guardian of Damnation.
This deity of the underworld takes his mortal form on earth every year to attempt to make earth into a living hell- With the assistance of mercenaries, “Demonspawn”, Demons, and random cult members, he usually succeeds if one of the other deities like Sarykos, Guardian of Salvation or Moose, Guardian of Purity and Life don’t stop him first.
A collection of cult members, demonspawn, and demons can manifest Demonic into his near-invincible form. If Guardian Sarykos’s shrine goes up and manages a holy fire in the sky, Demonic’s near-invincible form can come to combat him.

Thunder E. McAwesome
An explosive dealer. The E. Stands for EXPLOSIONEXPLOSIONEXPLOSION!

Trebor Ossymn
My basic class that usually is a faction member, never really a leader though. Sometimes enrolls in police force and is currently a Petty Officer.

Jazmine Ossymn
Jazmine is Trebor’s sister, and a law-abiding citizen who lives on the third floor of the apartment building. She runs parkour and does urban exploration.

The Milkman- Master Thief
I’ll milk your place of everything you own!
Master Thief and transitional owner of the Thieves’ Guild, he’ll steal anything inside of any building he breaks into. Including props and other things that would seemingly seem useless to a thief. Anything he steals of-value he sells through his employees or to factions.

I know I have more…

I hope you’re trolling.

How the hell would I be trolling?

I meant serious roleplay characters… not… whatever

"Demonic, Guardian of Damnation.
This deity of the underworld takes his mortal form on earth every year to attempt to make earth into a living hell- With the assistance of mercenaries, "Demonspawn", Demons, and random cult members, he usually succeeds if one of the other deities like Sarykos, Guardian of Salvation or Moose, Guardian of Purity and Life don't stop him first.
A collection of cult members, demonspawn, and demons can manifest Demonic into his near-invincible form. If Guardian Sarykos's shrine goes up and manages a holy fire in the sky, Demonic's near-invincible form can come to combat him. "

"Thunder E. McAwesome
An explosive dealer. The E. Stands for EXPLOSIONEXPLOSIONEXPLOSION!"

that is.

Serious Roleplaying = Roleplaying something seriously, not roleplaying something that is serious.

And how the hell is Demonic not serious?

Serious Roleplay characters on GMod? I’m confused

Character Name: Zeke Salus
Character Age: 28
Description: Was a medic in the SAS, but was discharged after he developed a manic disregard for his and other people’s lives. Now works as a doctor. Trustworthy, but unstable.

This is what I was looking for, thanks for the contribution.

No problem :buddy:

Fail thread is fail.

Explain your role-playing character?

So you’re saying that when you join an RP server, you buy guns and mess around with PCMod. Get a girlfriend and swim?
Is this for GMod RP or…

But I’ll have a go…

Character Name: Mike Hunt
Desc: A stout man, 4 foot 3. Around 290 lbs. Red Hair and Freckles.

You’re an idiot, RP doesn’t mean DarkRP all the time, I’m talking about serious roleplaying, character development. Jesus christ you kids that think DarkRP is what roleplaying is, really piss me off.

I’m not going to waste my time explaining to you what it is,

:downs:

No, my comment didn’t have anything to do with DarkRP at all. DarkRP sucks, its a terrible gamemode and the only thing that differentiates one server from another are job edits.

Don’t refer to someone as a “Kid” because you think your a leet twenty year old Garry’s Mod player.

I was just wondering what our “Character Description” is for. Is this just a character you generally like to play as?

Character Name: Cisco Inada
Character Age: 32
Character Physical Description: 5 foot 9 inches, male. Has short black hair, almost completely buzzed.
Character Information: Nice most of the time, but gets pissed easily. Works as a Police Officer in Evocity, Minnesota.

Also, if you rated OP boxes, you are dumb.

Basically, =/

I started adding characters that you have all posted on the thread btw.

Name: James Rehnold
Civil Protection ID: MPF-SHIELD.04-48213
Division: SHIELD - Emergency Medical Treatment Division
Height: 6’1
Hair: Black, military cut.
Eyes: Brown.
Character Information: An intelligent Civil Protection Unit loyal to the Universal Union, aspiring to join the ranks of the OTA. Works well under pressure but tends to get a bit arrogant when it comes to his plans. Likes to patrol and find stupid excuses to beat citizens, something which is encouraged by his superiors.

Famous Quotes:
“Do I look like I am in the mood to give each one of you retards a special invitation? Move along!”

“This is the last time I am patrolling with a Recruit… they have no taste in beating…”

After being mocked at by NOVA for being a medic “Alright, I got your point, what was your name again?” “What?” “Oh, just making a list of people who consider medicine useless, making sure to remind them this when they are shot…”