Extreme Server Lag

Hey all, I’m currently running a Clone wars server on a dedicated server running Windows Server 2012 R2, at some points the server get’s really really laggy, on srcds.exe the frames drop to 12-15 fps once there are about 20-25 people on.

Here is my current server.cfg

hostname "Enigma Network | CloneWarsRP | Open BETA!"

// SERVER SETTINGS
decalfrequency       10
sv_maxupdaterate     101
sv_minupdaterate     50
sv_maxcmdrate 101
sv_mincmdrate 50

sbox_noclip 0
sbox_godmode 0
sbox_maxtextscreens 100
sbox_maxnpcs 150

sv_maxrate 30000
sv_minrate 25000
sv_client_min_interp_ratio 0
fps_max 600

// DOWNLOAD SETTINGS
sv_allowupload 0
sv_allowdownload 0

// LUA SETTINGS
sv_allowcslua 0

// EXECUTE BANS
exec banned_ip.cfg

and my run.bat

echo off
cls
echo Protecting srcds from crashes...
echo If you want to close srcds and this script, close the srcds window and type Y depending on your language followed by Enter.
title Clonewars Watchdog
:srcds
echo (%time%) srcds started.
start /wait srcds.exe -console -game garrysmod -condebug -nocrashdialog +maxplayers 75 -port 27017 +exec "server.cfg" +gamemode starwarsrp  +map "rp_venator_v3" -tickrate 33
echo (%time%) WARNING: srcds closed or crashed, restarting.
goto srcds

Server Specs:
Intel i7-6700K @4.0GHz
32GB RAM
500GB SSD, 4TB HDD

Can anyone help me regarding some optimizations and tweaks to make to those above^

Regards,
Kasper

Can you list out your addons. There’s a good chance poorly written addons are the source of your fps drops.

Here’s my workshop collection: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=748158639

I have a whole heap of other addons, I’ll list them when I can

I think I found your issue. Assuming that you don’t know how to program your only option is to remove unnecessary addons. The reason good servers can get away with having a lot of addons is because they know how to code and are able to make their addons all work nicely together in a way that is as optimized as possible.

Ohk, thanks so much. I’ll try and remove all thats unnecessary.