EXTREMELY ADMIN ABUSE SERVER NAME: kenye wasd ADMIN:QWEETS

OK SO I STARTED PLAYING ON THIS SERVER, ,I MADE A HOUSE AND IN 1 DAY I GOT RAIDED BY THE ADMIN AND A TEAM.

ITS NOT FAIR I MEAN HOW I CAN TRUST THIS SERVER HE CAN JUST SPAWN C4 AND RAID EVERYONE…

I STARTED OVER AND OVER AND TODAY THEY USED LIKE 40+ C4 TO DESTROY MY ULTRA BIG METAL BUILDING, I SAW HIS NAME QWEETS…

IS THIS POSSIBLE?

ADMINS CAN RAID THEYRE ON PLAYERS?!!!

PLEASE GUYS HELP ME CLOSE THIS SERVER THIS ISNT FAIR!!!

I SAW HIM RAIDING ALL BASES

LAST WORDS B4 GETTING KICKED: I AM THE ADMIN, I OWN THIS I CAN RAID WHO EVER I WANT

(User was banned for this post ("missed the servers subforum/stop posting in all caps" - postal))

Here is a Protip.
Don’t go onto it again. :v:

Its that that bad of admin abuse, hes just raiding you. We all get raided. Make your base more hidden this time instead of making this thread.

Because caps lock really makes me want to care more.

"LAST WORDS B4 GETTING KICKED: I AM THE ADMIN, I OWN THIS I CAN RAID WHO EVER I WANT "

Hes got a point. Its his server. He can do whatever he pleases. Now is it right? No, of course not. Is there anything you can do about it? Other than go to a different server, nope. So just move on to another. You could have gotten on a server were the admins just teleport to you and kill you. At least there you had a chance.

Hey OP you should invest in a new keyboard, I suggest mechanical

yours seems to be broken from buttmad.

You have the lowest quality shit posts on this forum…

I’m sorry I killed your dog? I don’t know why you think this is somehow “Calling me out”

If I was that bad there is no way I could have lasted this long

All the first post is, is just complete rage for no reason.

20k Posts, Registered Feburary 2006.

Hm.

Bad move, bud. You clearly don’t know J!NX too well…