F:AS 2.0 for TTT

I made this quite some time ago and I stopped working on it near the end. It’s a simple port for F:AS 2.0 to work on TTT “flawlessly”. It works for the most part but there are some areas that are broken as of now. I do realize that there is a version of F:AS 2.0 on the workshop for TTT BUT it’s very buggy and has some needless UI. Anyways, just drag the weapons folder into the entities/weapons folder of TTT and restart your server.

Why did you release this stupid thing?
Too many people kept asking for the pack on Steam and Scriptfodder so here it is.

**So how much of it actually works? **
95% of the weapons work properly but I haven’t worked on this for a while so it may be outdated. I’ll try to keep it updated but I’m working on other projects so I’ll update this every once in a while.

What all is added?
Proper working weapons and the attachments in pointshop (you must have ps_subcategories for them to be organized.)

This is a shitty release and you didn’t do a good job.
As I said, it’s been some time since I worked on this. This was more of a learning project for me than anything. As for the thread? Sorry, I’m not good at threads.

Why are you so unsure about all of the bugs?
I haven’t worked on the pack for a while and haven’t seen any new bugs. I’m going off of memory at this point.

Download: https://mega.co.nz/#!g5sCEY7S!sJGkRAzr5CtFpTTlcV7QaV4VxQCxguoonuHUncZ9F5A

Things to fix:
-Finish the shotgun base to work properly(reload anims currently broken as well as ammo not being picked up)
-Two weapons are not added in (weapons are invisible and not ported over yet)
-Some HUD elements appear when scoping in using a sniper (in rare cases such as having Advanced TTT’s Sprint bar, but default HUD elements are hidden)
-Few weapons from other packs do not save ammo properly
-Change the attachments menu to a different key (CURRENTLY ASSIGNED TO THE NOCLIP KEY)
-Double clicking to switch (this is a prediction error and I’ll have to renetwork some stuff since F:AS itself isn’t really networked at all.)

WARNING: THE WEAPONS DO NOT SHOW UP ON THE MAP MINECRAFT_B5 DUE TO THE MAP BEING UNOPTIMIZED. THEY STILL WORK BUT ARE INVISIBLE.

I will remove the broken weapons and add them later once I fix them. Every weapon included works perfectly as of now.

Ever fix that ammo bug?

For the most part. There were a few that I never got to.