F.E.A.R. Gear

UPDATE

Gotten some good work done so far, working on scaling them down to fit Citizen’s hands while still maintaining that large ‘can blow your head off’ feel. Here’s a shot of the so-far-done guns in comparison with their HL2 counterparts.

Alma wants to be a Spy, but her LEETLE BABY HANDS ARE TOO SMALL.

So instead of working on my five different ongoing comics series, I’ve decided to rip various pieces of tech from F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin. I’m planning on doing all the firearms, as well as the various soldier helmets. I was originally going to try ripping the Replica soldiers instead of just the helmets, but I ran into a strange problem with DX Ripper where it refused to pick up the texture on the Heavy Infantry. So I’ll just be doing the helmets and guns until I figure out how to fix it. This IS my first attempt at ripping models (as lilwasa has probably realized by our now fifteen-thousand-message-long-PM-log). I’ve done the Vollmer Ulta92 Automatic Shotgun (also called the Heavy Shotgun if brevity’s your thing), but I’m not sure if I’m satisfied with the scale of it. Something seems off, but I can’t tell what exactly. I need some ‘outside eyes’ who haven’t been staring at the same model for five hours.

awesome

Looks pretty good could be a bit smaller. Add normal map and phong and you will have a perfect model.:razz:

You actually make Alma look hot…

Huh?!

Can you rip the ATC, Delta Force, Replicas, and some guns and I’ll be happy.

What the fuck?

Anyway, this is awesome.

Ahaha, I didn’t make Alma, that would be one of Nexus Elite’s stellar rips. It should be here somewhere in the RELEASES section, but don’t quote me on that.

And like I said, I’m not planning on ragdolling at this point, just working on helmets and guns (and maybe the body armor and injectors, just for shits and giggles).

Bump for updated first post.

Why is the autoshotgun an AR2 replacement?

http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/5081/paedofindergeneral.png

I AM THE PAEDOFINDER GENERAL. BY THE POWER VESTED IN ME BY A BLOKE I MET IN THE PUB WHO WAS SURE FOR DEFINITE, I FIND YOU GUILTY OF BEING A PAEDOPHILE.

I was just trying to give a sense of scale with the HL2 weapons is all; none of these are going to be replacements.

I think the SMG1 counterpart needs to be about 2/3rds the size it is… look at the handles in comparison… It’s huge.

That and the shotgun just needs to be slightly smaller.

The Bullpup and the P90 spinoff look awesome!

True, could be scaled down further.

very nice 10/10

FYI, Bullpup isn’t a gun. It’s just the configuration of a weapon where the magazine is located towards the rear and the barrel runs almost the entire length of the weapon.

Hi, I’m Chris Hansen…

(User was banned for this post ("Memeshit" - Benji))

just scale them down in 3ds brah

Cool, I’ve always liked the fear 2 weapons. But if there’s one port I think should be done, it’s that particle weapon. Also s-low ported the two full replica soldiers before, I think a pyro and nailgunner, maybe he can tell you how he did it.

I guess they need to be scaled down, but still rated friendly for actually getting them into gmod in the first place