F4 Menu Code Error

Here’s the code that I’m getting the error from:

function PANEL:Refresh()
if self.holder.Items[3] and not GAMEMODE.CivilProtection[ LocalPlayer():Team() ] then
self.holder.Items[3]:Remove()
end
if self.holder.Items[4] and not RPExtraTeams[ LocalPlayer():Team() ].mayor then
self.holder.Items[4]:Remove()
end

if RPExtraTeams[ LocalPlayer():Team() ].mayor then
	if not self.holder.Items[3] then
		self.holder:AddItem( CreateOptions( "Police" ) )
	end
	if not self.holder.Items[4] then
		self.holder:AddItem( CreateOptions( "Mayor" ) ) 
	end
elseif GAMEMODE.CivilProtection[ LocalPlayer():Team() ] then
	if not self.holder.Items[3] then
		self.holder:AddItem( CreateOptions( "Police" ) )
	end
end

end

**Here’s the error: **

[DarkRP] addons/darkrpmodification-master/lua/darkrp_modules/modernf4menu/cl_cmdtab.lua:227: attempt to index field ‘CivilProtection’ (a nil value)

1. Refresh - addons/darkrpmodification-master/lua/darkrp_modules/modernf4menu/cl_cmdtab.lua:227

This is not mine I got this off of coderhire but ever since I bought it it always gave me this error. The creator of the menu never responded to me… ever! So here I am trying to fix it. Please help me I really want this.

Add

GAMEMODE.CivilProtection = {
	[TEAM_POLICE] = true,
	[TEAM_CHIEF] = true,
	[TEAM_MAYOR] = true,
}

to the top of your file.

It does the same thing but now I get this error:

[DarkRP] addons/darkrpmodification-master/lua/darkrp_modules/modernf4menu/cl_cmdtab.lua:232: attempt to index field ‘CivilProtection’ (a nil value)

1. Refresh - addons/darkrpmodification-master/lua/darkrp_modules/modernf4menu/cl_cmdtab.lua:232
  2. Init - addons/darkrpmodification-master/lua/darkrp_modules/modernf4menu/cl_cmdtab.lua:214
    3. Create - lua/includes/extensions/client/panel/scriptedpanels.lua:153
    4. Init - addons/darkrpmodification-master/lua/darkrp_modules/modernf4menu/cl_frame.lua:134
    5. Create - lua/includes/extensions/client/panel/scriptedpanels.lua:153
    6. Create - lua/includes/extensions/client/panel/scriptedpanels.lua:142
    7. openF4Menu - addons/darkrpmodification-master/lua/darkrp_modules/modernf4menu/cl_init.lua:11
    8. Call - addons/darkrpmodification-master/lua/darkrp_modules/modernf4menu/cl_init.lua:24
    9. unknown - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/base/cl_gamemode_functions.lua:46

[editline]6th September 2014[/editline]

My code: http://pastebin.com/wHjLqary

Change all instances of GAMEMODE.CivilProtection to just CivilProtection in that file.