F4 Menu Dark RP 2.5.1 (Not showing anything)

Hello I have encountered a error with my Dark RP, no I have not edited any of the darkRP core-files.
Though this is the issue I just have had happen to me.
So I’m on my server NO ERROR’S and I have the dark RP modification tool, and have edited a few things (Nothing to major that would evolve F4 menu,
and I press F4 to view the jobs and such. And nothing comes up, so I decide that it’s nothing just a glitch, and to find out I’m the only one encountering this issue.
Now I decided to use the darkRP modification tool to disable the F4 menu, and I do, and enable it and restart the server, no errors loading in, and so when I get on the server a error pops up four times. All different error’s. Now I don’t know what I did wrong but this didn’t pop up before. Only just now that these error codes have popped up, though I’m a intermediate LUA coder, but this confuses me.
I’d appreciate a solve if it’s not to much.

***Couldn’t include file ‘darkrp\gamemode\modules\f4menu\cl_menuitem.lua’ (File not found) (@gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/cl_init.lua (line 20))
This should never happen - datapack file entry has no data!
Couldn’t include file ‘darkrp\gamemode\modules\f4menu\cl_jobstab.lua’ (File not found) (@gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/cl_init.lua (line 20))
Couldn’t include file ‘darkrp\gamemode\modules\f4menu\cl_init.lua’ (File not found) (@gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/cl_init.lua (line 20))
Couldn’t include file ‘darkrp\gamemode\modules\f4menu\cl_frame.lua’ (File not found) (@gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/cl_init.lua (line 20))
Couldn’t include file ‘darkrp\gamemode\modules\f4menu\cl_entitiestab.lua’ (File not found) (@gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/cl_init.lua (line 20))

maybe do you have an addon that just fuck up everything, have tried it vanilla?

Why yes it still messes up.

[editline]13th July 2014[/editline]

Update:

The error is gone, but the issue remains

This isn’t an issue in vanilla DarkRP; completely reinstall the gamemode.

Will try, and post update screenshots of the F4 menu. I have no addon’s besides ULX, and ULIB
and rp_downtown_v4_exl

[editline]14th July 2014[/editline]

If you need to watch let me know, it would eliminate the error of screenshots

[editline]14th July 2014[/editline]

Fixed, Thank you, for some odd reason it decided that it wouldn’t work for me.
Solved