chairs smaller
Tone down the volumetric inside
Light up menu boards
Fix marble floor

Some wips:

43 Likes

Wow :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I hope you make the gumball machine interactable.

5 Likes

I’m gonna cream, source 2 has never looked this good since Half-life: Alyx, thinking there are going to be maps like these in a sandbox game is surreal.

3 Likes

this is not final result, it’s more for tests and understanding its capabilities, possible problems, limits and how to deal with them

I started with the most important and hard achived, I wanted to see the capabilities of the engine in night lighting with interior objects that is closer to realism, looks great, but there are nuances that I encountered, soon I will complete this version and make another test in the daytime light with natural objects

by the way, I tried to do everything technically correct and natural, everything is tested and optimized, not for showcase of beautifull screenshots to impress people

2 Likes

sure :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

This looks like it’d fit perfectly into a map like UnionCity or SouthSide from Garry’s Mod.

This is some pretty high quality work.

3 Likes

9 Likes

Your work is amazing :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Yo this is right up my alley, I love the 50s aesthetics.

3 Likes

Bruv make sure you apply to facepunch, they’re looking for a mapper

4 Likes

I wrote to garry and offered my help, today I tried to apply but the site for some reason didn’t work
thanks man

4 Likes

I seem to remember that attaching a file crashes the whole thing, so for videos or images you’d need to type the link in the message.

3 Likes

looks nice, although its more like a diner than a cafe
still though it does look fucking superb

3 Likes

This looks so freaking good holy shit

5 Likes

yes its a diner, thank you for feedback :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Stunningly

3 Likes

Looks cool af dude, loving the look❤

3 Likes