Facepunch Official Texas is up but BROKEN - Invis Walls, Can't Use Items

Invisible walls everywhere.

Can’t even use a rock or torch.

Bump…same shit
or lay sleeping bags or anything

(User was banned for this post ("Bump" - Craptasket))

Also floating trees, floating barrels/crates… Tree’s spawning on roads and barrels spawning in random places around the map no where near monuments, roads and rad towns. Can’t place or use ANY items.

They probably went to sleep after releasing the hotfix, go to sleep tomorrow is a new day !

Bump…THIS IS BULLSHIT 8 HOURS OF THE SERVER BEING DOWN BECAUSE OF A DUPING GLITCH AND THEN THE SERVER FINALLY COMES BACK UP AND ITS BROKEN AND UNPLAYABLE FOR THE NEXT 10 HOURS…WHY IS NO ONE DOING ANYTHING ABOUT THIS

All of the “official” servers are always broken.

What’s “official” about them, anyway?

The term official makes it sound like Facepunch runs them, or keeps an eye on them - so they should be the reliable, cheat-free servers. But instead, they are the least reliable with the most cheaters. So I’m not sure what the term “official” even means?

not demanding at all. thank god all that money you pay every month to support the official server is going toward administration and sorting out shit like this, huh.

oh wait, that’s right! you paid once for access to the game during development, and now you are coming across like an entitled ass because you can’t play ON THAT SERVER for 8 hours. go outside or something ffs…

stop trolling you fuckin shithead i never said i pay monthly or anything im just saying its an official server and we cant play on it
you would think someone would be monitoring these
i see you trolling another thread on the same subject too GTFO
Maybe you need to go outside

(User was permabanned for this post ("Awful" - Craptasket))

BUMPU.

bump

TRY LOGIN TEXAS SERVERU HAVING NO ABILITY TO ROCK HIT ITEM!

bump

BUMP

CAN WE GET ANY SORT OF DEV RESPONSE TO THIS SO WE KNOW IF ITS FIXABLE OR SHOULD JUST QUIT PLAYING THIS BROKEN GAME???