Facepunch Texas down for 30 hours.

Texas has been down for 30 hours with not 1 peep facepunch acknowledging there is a problem or that a fix is on the way. This game is becoming comical.

Still understanding that this game is an “early access” I gotta say the support/development of this game is a complete joke.

BUT HEY, HAVE A GUITAR.

:stop:

Spamming the shit out of the forum like 12-year-olds will not help anything at fucking all.

And neither will this:

Am I supposed to want to do you any favours when you act like that?

P.S. I’m not a forum moderator or a Rust developer.

P.P.S. This isn’t Reddit, post ratings aren’t “downvotes” and don’t affect the visibility of a thread whatsoever.

Well maybe if we heard something. ANYTHING, from someone acknowledging that they know of a problem we wouldn’t have to do this. As it stands a game we paid money to play has silent devs and sporadic at best updates on situations like this.

(User was banned for this post ("Dumb bumps and all caps posting and rude profile comments" - postal))

Being a fanboy “like a 12 year old” and supporting a broken product does “not help anything at fucking all.”

(User was banned for this post ("Making duplicate threads, all caps posts, and terrible bumps. Put more effort into your posts here and calm down." - postal))