Facepunch Texas Official Server BROKEN

I refuse to reroll on another server. This server is my home, no matter how many times the map or bp’s are wiped. Just please reset the server so we can all move on with our lives.

Thanks.

It seems like all the “official” servers are down almost all of the time lately.

Maybe we need to stop calling them “official” if the private servers are more reliable and have less cheaters. lol.

then i guess you deal with the server being down or buggered.

sticks hand in fire i refuse to move my hand, but i’m going to complain that the fire burns me.

I hope that in the end, in beta and release, that the official servers get better. I play on Facepunch Texas too, and don’t want to move.

this is our server of choice we are always gonna come back here and going somewhere else is just a waste of time
you must be from the same server cause your trolling on 2 posts about it

BUMP DAWG.

[editline]10th August 2015[/editline]

PLS ADVISE.

bump

SERVER STILL BROKEN DAWG

Wow. Who is in charge of resetting/reporting problems in the official servers? Is there no recourse for players on official servers when they don’t work?

No, there is no recourse. The official servers are just left alone. They are more like test servers - with little care about player experience. All official servers except Rustafied have way more hackers than private servers that have admins.

The official servers are usually late to be updated. So many posts over the past year with players saying that had to wait a day or two before someone bothered to update or restart an “official” server.

What Facepunch is doing wrong is letting new players go to these, assuming they will get a better experience. They the player gets hacked, or the server is neglected. They need to tell new players that the private servers are a better experience and have a lot less hackers. They should just put a message somewhere for new players warning them that these servers have no moderators or admins, and telling them that if they want a server that has admins they should try a private server.

Well, the problem is that there are no community servers with as high a population that keep a map for a whole month. Monthly map wipes and high populations is why I play on officials. It’s a shame it seems as if no one watches over them at all.

If there is a community server with a regular population over 100 players that keeps maps for longer than 2 weeks, please message me or post up the server. And I’m not interested in modded servers

CAN WE GET ANY SORT OF DEV RESPONSE TO THIS SO WE KNOW IF ITS FIXABLE OR SHOULD JUST QUIT PLAYING THIS BROKEN GAME???

I think you should quit playing.

I certainly don’t mind people with this type of attitude moving onto other games.

I’m very hopeful for the server being fixed tonight though!

[editline]11th August 2015[/editline]

Is the server up? 94 ppl online according to rust.io