FacePunch_Kick_Rcon

Hello!
Peoples with абгдеёжзиёклмнопрстуфхцчшщъыьэюя (Russian Alphabet/language) cant join to my server:
FacePunch_Kick_Rcon
In cfg of Essential BadNames":false, but they cant join my server.
Hosting by Multiplay, im try creater a new profile with mods :c
Installed mods
/LOCATION AND MAP AUTOTRACKING (6.1.2)
ADMIN DOOR [RU]
AUTO STARTER KIT (1.4)
BASIC ECONOMY (0.7.4)
CHAT HISTORY (1.4.1)
DOOR SHARING (DEV 1.1C)
EASY SERVER CONFIG (0.3B)
ENEMIES (1.1.1)
ESSENTIALS (1.2.7)
FLAGS (1.2.3)
L.E.S. [RU] (1.79)
OXIDE DEFAULT LUA (1.18)
OXMIN (DEV 1.5C)

up

It’s obviously because of the badnames flag… I’m not sure exactly what it’s supposed to look like but you’ll have much better luck in the modding subforum.

If you just want to get your server up and running then get rid of the mods until you get everything sorted.

Badnames: false (Essenyial)

up

I already told you to go to the modding subforum. There’s a whole subforum JUST FOR MODS.

Go there. You’ll get much better responses.

I fix it. You must delete Essential

Bahaha… Yeah, I’m sure that’s it.

This just in folks, installing one of the top five most popular Rust mods makes your server unusable!

This guy…

http://www.myfacewhen.net/uploads/5073-obama-laughing.jpg

More likely, he fudged one of the settings (perhaps a typo which rendered the setting invalid, causing the server to use the default), or had something else configured incorrectly (an auto-admin facility with incorrect password would create something like what he’s describing).

http://wiki.rustoxide.com/index.php?title=Enum/NetworkConnectionError has a list of most or all of the possible connection error codes - which can be used by mods. If something uses RCON ‘kick’ or the internal kick function, that will also result in the error experienced. Most likely the name filter would make use of the Facepunch_Kick_BadName error, though depending on how it’s coded it could still show as an RCON kick.

(User was banned for this post ("reaction image" - Orkel))

pfff/
I have AutoAdmin. He use rcon. But im dont know how to edit mods in multiplay