Failed to load custom font file

I guys, I’m trying to run a server, using the Cinema gamemode, from Workshop. The fonts do download and appear in download/resource/fonts, however the fonts don’t load and these errors can be seen in console. Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

Failed to load custom font file 'c:/program files (x86)/steam/steamapps/common/garrysmod/garrysmod/resource/fonts/bebasneue.ttf'
Failed to load custom font file 'c:/program files (x86)/steam/steamapps/common/garrysmod/garrysmod/resource/fonts/opensans-condbold.ttf'
Failed to load custom font file 'c:/program files (x86)/steam/steamapps/common/garrysmod/garrysmod/resource/fonts/opensans-condlight.ttf'
Failed to load custom font file 'c:/program files (x86)/steam/steamapps/common/garrysmod/garrysmod/resource/fonts/opensans-regular.ttf'
Failed to load custom font file 'c:/program files (x86)/steam/steamapps/common/garrysmod/garrysmod/resource/fonts/ultra.ttf'

From what I can tell its a mounting issue with workshop files. It happens to me too on my servers and clients don’t have the fonts so I had to send them over fastdl, you might want to extract the workshop gma and use it that way.