Failed to load launcher DLL: The specified procedure could not be found.

Always when i want to join a server, this Error comes up: Failed to load launcher DLL: The specified procedure could not be found…
I saw already 1month ago, that was a big problem, cause something was wrong with a update, but it should be already fixed, but not for me :(.

Thanks for the help :slight_smile:

I have the same problem. I even tried what most people said. Uninstall the game, delete the folder, install it again. Didn’t work. I did it numerous times. Nothing. Now i even went as far as uninstalling Steam. Getting rid of all the stuff. Downloaded CS:S and Garrys Mod again and guess what: Still its failing to launch the DLL Launcher.
I know Garrys Mod is fun. But it isnt that much fun when you cant even launch the game. Not just in multiplayer, its even in singeplayer. And i dont get why. I played it about… 3 hours on my new steam account - and since then nothing about my system changed.
So i guess it has to be the Games fault. Well… one of the updates at least.
So if ANYONE knows how to deal with this problem it would be great to share your knowledge so other people might enjoy experimenting with Garrys Mod again.