Falco's Prop Protection Assistance. (Picking up Props)

Other staff picking up props. Is there a way to make it so Staff ranks “LOWER” than Admin can pick up props? If I can’t do that, it’s fine, but I’ve really needed to have this implemented because I can’t stress enough people being stuck inside a wall because of a Prop Blocker or something like that and then Staff can’t remove it themselves. But, if you can do it, which I’m pretty sure you can, I’d appreciate it if you could give me a detailed walkthrough of how. Kinda new to lua and I’d like to think I’m getting better at it. But I’ve still got a lot to learn so I don’t wanna go messing with it and have to start all over with my edits. I also read the rule thingy, and I’m not sure if this would be considered “lua coding help” or not, but I hope it’s not XDD. Any help is appreciated =D

Bump

Please Someone ;~;

If I’m correct you could use the ULX to modify the administrator rank. Here’s what you could try:

1. Create a new rank from the ULX panel that originates from the administrator rank;
  2. Modify their priveleges so that they have access to the commands you want them to acces;
  3. Promote them to this rank.

It’s been a while since I’ve last used ULX but I know you should be able to do something similair to this. I’m not sure if it will work though, but it’s always worth trying!

Yes but I want ranks like Operator, which is default by ULX, to be able to pick up props, which is controlled by FPP. So I know I can make a rank that inherits from Admin, but I want to make one that inherits from Operator to be able to pick up other player’s props.

Bump

;c;

Bump. You guys are killin me ;-;