Fallout 3 Intact Corvega

Ummm where to start…Ah,can somebody port the Intact 4-Door Corvega model as seen in the Tranquility Lane simulation in Fallout 3?Because Llamalord(s) ported the wreck model and it was not what i wanted.

Here are a few pictures of the car :slight_smile:

From Mothership Zeta

A video i uploaded on Youtube.

Edit:

I hope that someone would port this car and if they do i would be very thankful.

Also i want it ported from the Tranquility Lane simulation because:

1.It has an Interior

2.It has door handles(MZ version doesn’t have the door handles)

No one wants to make this?

This would be pretty awesome. Saw this in Mothership Zeta for about 2 seconds. >.>

How do you want it? A simple hexed model or a scripted entity?
im ready to make it but I need to know.

If it were rigged as a vehicle, I’d have an orgasm. All over my new Corvega.

lol I guess I’ll do the scripted entity then :slight_smile:
I’ll start to work on it tomorrow because it starts to be late and im getting tired :stuck_out_tongue:

Actually i want it as a prop :stuck_out_tongue: so can you make it?

also i don’t mind it being both a prop and a drivable vehicle.

Oh hell yeah.
Nuclear engine, baby!

So would anyone consider porting it from Fallout 3?

I will try do it. I just wanna know whats wrong with the one in the fallout 3 models pack

Well i don’t want the wrecked model i actually wanted the Intact model not the one found on the wasteland.

So is anyone going to port this from Fallout 3? I also don’t mind it being drivable…could be useful in evocity and roleplaying.So can someone port this? i wanted to make a comic with this car(intact)in it.

Edit:

I realized i double post.

Also i want it ported from the Tranquility Lane simulation because:

1.It has an Interior

2.It has door handles(MZ version doesn’t have the door handles)

Come on is anyone going to do this?

If its a video in the game, the model is probably not even hexed for Fallout 3 so porting is not considered as an option. Then request is not about porting but about hexing and im pretty bad at modeling so sorry if i cant help much there but i could still do the vehicule if someone makes the model

Actually it is a real model in the videogame Fallout 3, I just made the video by using cheats such as tfc(Toggle free Camera) and TM(toggle Menu)So it’s possible at porting :slight_smile:

I can confirm that it is a seperate model that(even the tql lane one) Is colorized and completely seperate

Yep so hoping anyone could port this i could but i have a test tomorow

This would be freakin awesome if it is ported!!! I love cars with nuclear ENGINES!!!

Damn it. I worked 3h for nothing nice work though…

nice, but where do i put the corvega models and stuff from that link, cos i doesnt seem to work.