Farm-Themed RP idea

okay, so i was playing oc_harvest on obsidian conflict today and it was quite boring, so i came up with an idea where gmod has a Farm-themed rp similar to that map, only has way more plants and bigger maps. Here is a list of plants that would be good:
Tomato
Bananas
Corn
Oranges
Grapes
Cannabis
Potatoes
Cabbage
etc.

So anyways, itll feature more plants than that (plant ideas can go here) and it will also include a range of live stock listed here:
Cow
Chicken
Pig
Turkey

The gamemode will also have compitions to who can grow the most crops every year (30 minutes real time). and the good part about this gamemode is that you dont die when it gets dark, but you do have to water your plants and you can upgrade your farm similar to oc_harvest. I hope that somebody has the skills to pull this off.

i hop it doesn take plac in us becuz you cant grow cannibis…

it does, but the default map for it will feature spots behind rocks and hills and stuff to where they wont be seen. and if they get found, you will get a fine for $100 and have the plants taken away.

Already been done, but not released publicly or used much.

Agreed though, it’d be fun.
Might work on that for a project

This forum is to suggest things that garry could implement into gmod. It is not a forum for model, map, skin, or game mode requests.

OMGZ FARMVILLE IN GMOD WINZ
/sarcasm

man you stole my idea >_>
But yeah farmville in gmod… except with drugs… lol

There was another gamemode similar to this
And I was working on a gamemode similar to this
Both gamemode’s were given up on… /sigh

Everything good was given up on.