Fast DLL Addons help

Hello Facepunch!
I’ve been a lurker on this site for a LONG time, not really seeing a reason to posting till now, I need help with my Fast Dll server.
I already have the server setup. It works great. My friend can download all files extremely quickly, all is well…
However. What happens is that he only has the stock garrysmod, not any of my addons, (Durgzmod, Nukepack, etc)
My question is, how on earth do I fix this. I’m new to lua, and I’m thinking I may have to set up a Resource.AddFile lua script.
Help is appreciated,
Final

You would probably have to Resource.AddFile the content to force others to download said content.

And me being new to lua, I’d have to set a download for every file, or every related file, IE, all the models in a certain addon pack.

If you installed durgzmod correctly, it has the resources automatically setup to be downloaded, unless you didn’t add them to your FastDL server.

[lua]
function AddDir(dir) // recursively adds everything in a directory to be downloaded by client
local list = file.FindDir("…/"…dir…"/*")
for _, fdir in pairs(list) do
if fdir != “.svn” then // don’t spam people with useless .svn folders
AddDir(dir…"/"…fdir)
end
end

for k,v in pairs(file.Find("../"..dir.."/*")) do
	resource.AddFile(dir.."/"..v)
end

end

AddDir(“materials/vgui/entities”)
AddDir(“materials/models/waste”)
resource.AddFile(“models/tdmcars/chevelless.mdl”)[/lua]

Save this as a lua file and put in

/orangebox/garrysmod/lua/autorun/server

(Obviously, you’ll need to specify you’re directories, i provided 3 examples.

The easiest way… Get ULX admin mod for your server. It’s a very kick ass admin mod and comes with a download.txt that goes in your garrysmod/data/ulx folder. All you have to do is put the directories of your files you want them to download.
EXAMPLE:

//Ulx will force the download of all the files contained within the skybox folder, and the w_models folder etc…
materials/skybox
materials/models/weapons/w_models

models/player/dod_american.dx90.vtx
models/player/dod_american.mdl
models/player/dod_american.phy
models/player/dod_american.vvd

models/player/fallout_3

models/player/b4p