Few Codes not working.

All these codes are in garrysmod/gamemodes/terrortown/gamemode and worked on the old server. (This is Garry’s TTT not BKU’s.)

Init.lua
[lua]
include(“steamiddisplay”)
include(“killinformation”)
[/lua]

Steamiddisplay
[lua]
function diplayID( ply )
PrintMessage(HUD_PRINTTALK, ply:GetName()…" has left the server. Their SteamID is "…ply:SteamID())
end
hook.Add( “PlayerDisconnected”, “playerdisconnected”, displayID )
[/lua]

killinformation
[lua]
function informTheVictims(victim,inflictor,killer)
if killer:IsRole(ROLE_INNOCENT) then
victim:PrintMessage(HUD_PRINTTALK, …killer:Nick()…" killed you! He was an innocent!
“)
elseif killer:IsRole(ROLE_TRAITOR) then
victim:PrintMessage(HUD_PRINTTALK, …killer:Nick()…” killed you! He was a traitor!
“)
else
victim:PrintMessage(HUD_PRINTTALK, …killer:Nick()…” killed you! He was a detective!
")
end
end
hook.Add(“PlayerDeath”,“informTheVictims”,informTheVictims)
[/lua]

I don’t know exactly but to get a player’s name I would use ply:Nick() instead of GetName().
Don’t know how to fix your other problems though.

That include stuff needs to have the file extension in it.

And it doesn’t matter what you use Brendan, ply:Nick(), ply:GetName(), and ply:Name() are all valid functions.

Yah I knew Drew, I just figured that out and went “DERP”… Good thing it wasn’t me that actually put it in. But I fixed it and Imma make fun of the person who did it… Testing it soon. Thanks anyways guys :stuck_out_tongue:

:stuck_out_tongue: