Few files in not downloading?

Recently i have added some new Hud to my ttt server but for some reason, the fonts wont download. I have it in garrysmod/resource/fonts/Aero_Matics_Display.ttf. I use resource.AddFile( “resource/fonts/Aero_Matics_Display.ttf” ), it downloads every time i join and that indicates its not working i guess. Also is there a certain path you have to put the materials, resource, models? Like if there is a materials folder in garrysmod/materials, cant i just put it into there instead of garrysmod/gamemode/terrortown/content/materials?

You forgot to put the file on your FastDL.

I uploaded it to my fast dl.

I created a resource folder and then fonts and i drag and dropped my ttf into there

If it redownloads, it means you didn’t, or you did it wrong. Show console log when you join a server.

HTTP ERROR downloading http://********/gmod/darkrp/maps/graphs/rp_downtown_evilmelon_v1.ain.bz2

seems as if there are errors

******** isn’t a valid address. Are the files on your FastDL packed in .bz2 format?

[quote=“code_gs, post:6, topic:161369”]

******** isn’t a valid address. Are the files on your FastDL packed in .bz2 format?[/QUOTE

Turns out to be the fastdl problem that my friend offered me. When i switched to another fastdl everything was fixed