Few Suggestions

**Suggestions: **

• Variability in trees: some trees are far bigger or smaller, different appearance in bark and leaf colour and they all warrant different wood gain. The best trees are rarer and take longer to find. This could accompany the wood piles although I somewhat feel the wood piles wouldn’t be needed with this in the game.

• Different types of hatchets: perhaps some hatchets can chop the trees above while the others can’t or just simply increase speed. Different appearance of hatchets etc.

• Pickaxe changes: Should have more use, why can you mine with a hatchet? Shouldn’t this be only the pickaxes job?

• More animals: Elephants etc. Animals that take a group of people to kill, perhaps farming capability for “endgame” Rust or something, vague explanation I know sorry.

• This one I’m not sure about but: The time it takes to chop down things displayed how long left you have to remove it like a wooden door. Could prove unrealistic and I’m sure a lot of people would prefer without but ye

• Possibility to have a /unstuck command or something: Not sure how it could be integrated without being abused but I’ve had people trap me in houses with metal doors etc. for hours on end. Ok it only happened once but it is still a major pain especially on No PvP servers.

• Add “buddies”: Basically be able to give a key to friends so they can also use your door, it’s quite annoying to have to make your house/base with 2 doors because your friend can’t open your door and vice versa.

I’m sure a lot of this will come in time anyway since it’s Alpha but I’d enjoy seeing the rest of the communities opinion on these anyway. Tried to be original but I’m sure some of these have already been suggested. Thanks for reading anyway!