This is a thread dedicated to the porting of Final Fantasy 13 + 13-2 models and other stuff to Garrysmod and Source Filmmaker.
Lightning Farron- Kokurokoki
Included is a .txt file for the advance duplicator. Once you unzip the file file, place the .txt file in your “/data/adv_duplicator” folder of the Garry’s Mod directory.
If you have legacy, place the entire folder (minus the .txt file for the adv dupe) into the addons folder. If you do not, then place the files in the respective models and materials folders.
To use the model, open up the Advanced Duplicator tool and select the “Lightning Fixed Ragdoll - Stand Pose” from the menu. Open it, and then spawn it wherever.
Have fun with your new digital waifu.
- Added posing for the clavicle bones and neck bone. Model now has full articulation of the body.
- Lower half of the belt must be manipulated using joint tool (no way around this as adding more collision meshes would go over the 31 mesh limit and cause errors).
- Fixed collision issues with bones that caused FPS drops when manipulating with the Joint Tool.
- Jacket flaps are not articulated, certain movements of the clavicle bones will cause the shoulder and upper collar area to go through the jacket mesh. Will fix in a future update.
- Hair is not rigged, so no hair posing. Will fix in a future update.
- Does not work with Stand Pose Tool. Weapon holster goes through the pelvis. Making the bone unreachable and the model overall unsuitable for posing. Not sure how to fix this.
Lightning Farron (FFXIII-2 edition)- gabrielmlsa
MORE COMING SOON!
In case you want to port models yourself, you can find the archives here.
Model archives courtesy of COKEORPEPSI50
If you port something and want it added to the op just pm me. If I did not give proper credit also pm me.