Finally, a petition to remove Terry as a game mascot. Please help us

#TerryMUSTDIE

If you don’t want it, you’ll be able to use the Rust playermodels, but I feel as if the more people complain, the more Garry will take to add them.

Besides, the gamemodes will decide what playermodel to use.

3 Likes

You’ll still be able to see this 3D degeneracy in other gamemodes loading screens. It turn other people in disgust. I dont want them to feel about to vomit because of how ugly Terry is. It’s not my opinion, the majority of community supports this position.

1 Like

Cry some more about terry man L

1 Like

Simple solution to your problem - don’t buy the game.

4 Likes

Simple solution would be just pirate the game and remove terry model from game files, and distribute terry-free game client for free.

you can go in the menu files and change the model on the main screen if you want.

see

1 Like

But I dont want to see it anywhere in the game. I want my ingame files clean from this disgusting freak.

nah

3 Likes

imagine triggered on cartoon playermodel

3 Likes

Terry is based

2 Likes

This is pretty funny 10/10

The little guys have grown on me over the months, especially since the recent addition of facial posing.

2 Likes
⠉⠙⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⠀⠙⣿
⣆⠀⠀⠛⠻⠃⠀⣸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠛⢿⣿⠀⠀⢘
⣿⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣰⣿⣿⣿⡿⡫⣭⡅⠀⠀⢠⠒⣦⣍⢻⣿⣿⣷⡀⠀⠏⠀⠀⠘
⣿⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⠟⢸⣦⣞⠿⣀⣀⡘⠛⠓⠋⠀⠙⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠
⣿⣿⣦⡀⠀⣰⣿⣿⡟⠀⠀⠀⣴⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⠀⠀⠀⠘⣿⣷⣄⢀⣀⣴⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠃⠀⠀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⠀⢸⣿⣿⠿⠛⠛⠛⢿⣿⣿⡆⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠀⣿⡿⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⣿⣷⠀⢰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡀⠉⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠋⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣤⣶⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
2 Likes

You Are Stupid

4 Likes

I support Terry rights and I will put an end to all this Terry slander! He is here to stay and you can’t change that.

6 Likes

The most stupidest thing I’ve read the entire week, congratz on that.

2 Likes

You know that old reddit meme woosh?

It’s not like you have to use Terry in every gamemode. Once the game is out to the public I’m sure that not many gamemodes are going to use the Terry model. Terry honestly is a very good blank canvas design that others can build off of and use his facial expression tools on their own models.

4 Likes

No, I don’t, care to enlighten me?

1 Like